BeautyHacker

Where is the Best Clinics in Korea for our ''Revision Asian Eyelid Surgery''?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
Hi Tayaton5,

I am new here. I got double eyelid surgery last year in Thailand and the result was bad, similar to you. My creases were done too high which make me look older. Now, I'm looking for a revision in Korea and found your info about revision in Thailand. Could you please share me more detail? Btw, sorry for my English.
Here's my email : [email protected]

Thank you very much

• 3 weeks later...
Hey Guys,
Does any one have any experience with Cinderella Clinic? I sent them like 3 emails and they claim they never received them. I'm not very impressed with the customer service I've received so far (or a lack off). The email written back to me sounded like they couldn't even be bothered-- plus that it was written in poor English. I'm keen on this clinic, but the service so far has put me off.....

Oh, thank you! I'm happy to hear it worked out for you.
I'll be on the look out for another clinic. Actually I'll take a look at MVP now :smile:

can you let me know which surgeon you went to for eyelid surgery in Thailand?

pls.. I would like to have the name of your surgeon in Thailand

• 5 weeks later...
No, but my friend did last summer. They extracted it from within her cheeck (from the inside) and then grafted it into her sunken eye sockets. Pretty cool if you ask me, I didn't realize they had this type of surgery. It turned out pretty nice and natural though. I was really surprised cause for a while we were worried it would be too buldgy.

wow that sounds really cool from her cheeks. may i know which clinic did your friend visit? thanks for replying (:

Hi @MissOrange thanks for replying! May i know why did dr seo suggest fat graft method for your eyelids? i am rather confuse on whether I should do that or not. do they offer free top up or its a separate payment once you need a topup? what method of DES did you do as well? thanks (:

Did you get full face fg and not just eyelids? Top up is included in price of first fg surgery right? I thought there is time limit to get top up, like they need you to come back within 6 months?

Hi @MissOrange,
Would you mind telling me how much you paid for your DES revision? I just emailed MVP and they quoted me a ridiculous price, way more than Teium and Dream. Due to your review, I was really leaning towards them but now I'm not so sure. Thanks!

I've decided to get consultations at Teium, Dream, and possibly MVP. But MVP was the most expensive out of the three and they refuse to lower their price online. They said they would give me a lower price if I booked first and put a deposit down, which I am not willing to do without meeting the surgeon in person. I'm actually pretty disappointed in their response..

(I'm posting this in different areas because I want to warn or at least inform others. I know that everyone's experience can be different.)

Hi everyone, last month I decided to get revisional double eyelid surgery at MVP due to positive reviews on this forum...unfortunately, I am completely upset with the results and feel depressed. :sad: My eyes are entirely uneven - the doctor did ptosis correction on my left eye MUCH more than on my right eye. So when I blink and also when my eyes are open, it's incredibly obvious that my left eye is bigger (as in, you can see much more of my left eyeball/brown iris). My left eyelid opens upwards much more, and it's not like I can control how much it lifts up versus my right eye. I've been spending more time doing makeup to try to make it even, but it's really difficult and people can still tell, because that's how big of the difference there is. Has anyone had this issue before? I thought MVP would be good for revisional double eyelid and Ellen made it seem like this would be the last time I would ever need eyelid surgery...now I'm already thinking about my next surgery. This is incredibly upsetting and I feel angry at the doctor and the clinic. When I was expressing my preferences and concerns before the surgery, it looked like he didn't even care. Maybe because MVP knew that I was a foreigner/didn't live in Korea, they didn't provide me with the best surgery possible. I don't understand how Korean doctors who have probably performed thousands of surgeries could make a mistake like this. I understand that you can't expect perfectly even eyes, but the unevenness in my case is unbelievable. And I know that I still have to wait for the swelling to go down over months, but that's not going to change the image because it's the ptosis that's the problem here. I would post pictures but I don't like sharing private information on the Internet...I want to cry everyday. Also, MVP definitely overcharges. They charged me 3 million won when another clinic asked for 2.4...I chose MVP because of the good reviews here and because I thought that a high price meant quality results. Boy was I wrong, and I deeply regret it. Oh and another horrible result - it's not just the ptosis that is uneven. The eye shapes are completely different too. My right eye has like an upside down U shape (like a normal eye for example), but my left eye looks deformed like...okay this is a better way to picture it: my right eye looks like ) shaped, but my left eye is more like ] shaped. It doesn't curve, it's more like a straight line across the top. I hope that makes sense. Please do your research instead of depending on these internet postings, and really take your time with consults at MANY different clinics. Meanwhile, I will keep looking for other clinics for my next and hopefully last revisional surgery...I am so heartbroken.

Edit: the clinic I'm talking about is
http://mvpps.com/mvp/mvp.asp?part=mvp

And Korean version:
http://www.imvp.co.kr/eye/center/ssang.jsp

(I might consider posting pictures of my botched results after a few months after the swelling has subsided even more)

Edit: furthermore, the aftercare wasn't good. It felt rushed and it didn't seem like they even cared - probably because they knew I was leaving Korea soon. The nurse was really nice and good at thread removal, but that's about it. They didn't even offer anti-inflammatory shots or treatment even though my swelling was really bad, and the medications weren't included in the price...