BeautyHacker

Where is the Best Clinics in Korea for our ''Revision Asian Eyelid Surgery''?

Never ever go to Cinderella plastic surgury, it's the worst experience I had ever had in Korea. After surgery, I'm having my two eyes in different size, thighs and inside of the mouth still have affections even after stiches removed 1 months ago. I contacted them and they are doing nothing and no reply... heard lots of horrible story about their nose job and breast jobs as well.

• 6 months later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Same here. Before I went to Korea, I wanted to have consultation with Cinderella and tried to make an appointment and get a quote, even though I heard their after care is bad. They were very slow in responding and seemed like they don't care. My guess is they are busy enough with the locals and won't bother about ppl who would like to schedule an appointment months in advance...

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi. Looks pretty good for something done just after 3 hours I must say. Why did you have revision for? What was wrong with the first surgery? Which clinic is Dr Shin from?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi @MissOrange , may I ask why did you deduce that she works for Opera? Opera is on my shortlist. Does Opera have a bad reputation here on PF?