BeautyHacker

They quoted me 800 000 Krw per session.

I really wanna get something done there. Probably some whitening treatment or skin laser, filler n Botox. But all I read is just PS, I'm not looking at this extent.
I read one person saying Maylin is good but I can't find much info, neither e address or what.

I was in Seoul 1 month ago and was also searching a lot for TRM laser treatment but didn't find enough. So I decided to go for Laser treatment at Oracle skin clinic and got robbed and cheated by them! Please foreigners avoid this horrible thief clnic of ORACLE! I wonder if TRM laser is good because it's only can be found on few Korean websites and not internationally talked about!

TRM laser is actually a type of fraxel laser, nothing different and it requires multiple treatments to achieve a desirable result. I had a session of TRM laser at Chungdam U when I was in Korea. Although my skin looked nice after the treatment but the effect was temporary and after 1 month, my skin was back to exactly what it was before. It was a waste of money in my opinion if you don't have time to do several treatments which costs 500,000 krw each. I then bought a home fraxel laser and it works much much better for me. The intensity of the home laser is weaker than the in-office one but I can treat my skin every week and the result is much better, also shorter to no downtime.
What did you have done at Oracle? I visitted this clinic before but didn't have anything done. Their prices seem to be cheaper than most other skin clinics.

• 3 years later...
I'm skeptical if it really works? Because based on those before and after photos, it just looks like the after photos are just overly saturated in photoshop. I'd have to do more research if there's any real medical backing on this.