BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

The forehead doesn't bother me. I don't feel anything strange even to the eyes (the other area where I did f.g.).
The only pain (very little) I have felt upon awakening from anesthesia, but they gave me painkillers, and the pain is gone and never came back.
I did partial (local) anesthesia.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I was operated by Dr.Kang too. Now 3months post-op. I'm curious abt my fg too..
Pm me! you can find my email here:
# thx!

Hi hi,

May I ask how long after did u go for revision after primary?
Usually ptosis looks like it is still there first few weeks after surgery.

I thought Dr Kang is very good. Why do u have triple fold? Is it
Because u did not do fat graft?

I m doing my surgery with IOU too. Appreciate your advice.

Not exactly...about ptosis, mine was not severe. About f.g., I've been informed that a small part could be reabsorbed, but I've asked many times about many times about it, and I was told that the eye area is subject to a different movement than other areas of the face (like nasolabial folds), and then the fat would have lasted longer.
I didn't ask more...

Thanks Twinnie, you are so nice and kind. Always giving answers promptly and helping forumers despite surgery done several weeks back.

Hope u like your final results in 2 months time.. cheers

Thank you! :biggrin:

Thank you so much for the answers they mean a lot to me for my research- is there any particular reason why u didn't choice dr kang to do the far grafting on your forehead since u were doing your eyes there anyway?

The reason is that I've chosen IOU for the eyes and then, later, I chose another clinic for face lipo.
During the consultation at Chungdam U, I've decided to do also the forehead.
However, I had already decided to do eyes in a clinic and face in another, simply because the reviews that I read about IOU were related to the eyes.
Then, I don't know if they are good in other things, because I haven't asked about it. Maybe they're good...

That's true fat grafting sounds like a breeze but indeed a tricky one due to the horror stories of people having their face overfill and unable to remove the fat..