BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

Thanks for the informations! Just now I checked your blog and saw the fat graft, doctor surely did a good job on you. You look much younger and cuter!

It's a bit pity I already booked the fat graft with dr. Seul since I'm in Korea just for a week this time and I don't think I would have time to go around for the consultation. I did other surgeries in JW twice before and I know they have a pretty good service, beside I got a big discount (I think) and an airport pickup service so I think that was a good deal... The only negative thing is they don't give out the touch up for free, instead 1 million KRW.

I even got an email from Regen today and they said their touch up is for free too. Anyway, what done is done, might be a bit too late to change my mind to check on DA now since I already transfered a deposit to JW this morning. But I would definitely keep that in mind and let my mom know since she's planning for a fat graft too.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much is Regen charging for full face fg?
seems like regen is more popular. I am going to korea in July and hope to shortlist more clinics. Just wondering, If I booked consultations before going down, how long will most clinics allow me to do a fg while I'm in Korea? Do u gals stay in korea longer so u can at least go back to the doctor for follow up after bruises have gone down?

Hi Cher, I got quoted by Regen 3.5m for full face FG includes second procedure.

I think if u only need to do FG, you will just need to stay for few days only? Cos you need to go back Korea second time to do the second procedure usually within 3 months. Should be able to do FG the next day or the next after your consultation if it's not peak period.

Thank u so much Thoebee. Did they reply yr email cos I tried emailing but No response. When is it considered peak period? If they do not reply emails, can I walk in for consulation? How do I contact them?
Thanks

Cher, they replied the first time and when I email them to ask further, they didn't get back to me anymore. I have dropped Regen as it wasn't prompt in replying emails and I heard that they have poor post care.

Peak period is from Dec-Jan from what I know.

It's better for you to book your consultations before you go. I think Regen has contact details and online consultation on their website, please go and take a look.

Hi Thoebee, I agree that Regen is slow to reply email. I had to follow up with them for response. All other clinics will provide answers to questions in first reply. Regen need you to fill up some personal particulars before answering questions. I don't feel the warm in their message, unlike other clinics the response makes one feel welcome and appreciate your interest. Anyway, I haven't cross out Regen yet, ultimately the result is more important. I haven't decide when to go yet, taking leave from work is the tough part. Am also concern if I can return to work with a swollen and bruise face. I have no courage to face people and tell them I had PS.

Hi Little Sparrow,

Actually FG is a simple procedure and I believe other clinics can do it well too, and offer better price compared to Regen.

Yes, I agree that Regen seems cold towards replying, that's why I don't want to end up being treated as just another foreign client.

I'm heading in May and have taken 3 weeks leave. :smile:

Hi Cher,

Most clinics offer second procedure free and has to be done within 2-3 months, the second procedure is to make it more permanent. But few clinics also offer one time but don't think it lasts cos most of the fats get absorbed soon after the first procedure.

Hi Pichu,

I don't think they will take a lot cos there's a Singapore blogger, Bong Qiu Qiu who is very thin already went for face fat graft too. But if you are thinner than her, then I'm not sure already.

I've not yet done my FG, will be going in May. :smile:

Thank you Theobee

Hahaha I see now I'm sure my legs have more fat XD