BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi twinnie,

Would you mind share which clinics you go for fat grafting and how much you pay for that? I am going to seoul for fat grafting surgery next week. I'm so nervous

Thanks in advance!

i highly doubt u can. I just had a forehead fat graft and my surgeon forbid me to use any kind of treatment because the fat cells are still very fragile while they are stabilizing in their new transplant site.

thanks for replying me, do u know for how long the fat cells will finally stabilized??

why would u touch up if you are satisfied :S Only touch up if months down the track u notice too much resorption. That is the only time you go back. Your surgeon should also not give you too much extra volume in prediction of resorption to prevent the unnatural aesthetics. Just 10-20 percent MAX of the intended volume is a good amount extra as that amount will almost certainly face resorption.

I was told that many but not all patients go back after 6 months for touch ups.

LIKE! :coolio::coolio:

Want to make my fat graft price more worthy mah ....

the price for eyelid is fine. nose is too high unless its using cartilage harvesting for the BRIDGE. Primary rhino with an articial implant + cartialge for TIP ONLY should be 3-4000 USD. Anything more is being overcharged. Price for Acculift for the under chin area is decent but can be knocked own to 2500 i believe.

Is fat graft also a good option for guys? or will it look weird? Im not sure it seems a much safer procedure then cheek implants, Im still not sure what to get:s

depends. Do you have a sunken in cheeks, slim face and thinner skin like caucasians? If so then it would most likely suit you. But if not then i would not recommend guys to do it for the face unless its for the forehead area. Doing so may cause too feminine and full a face