BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

yeah i have but very few. Im not sure if its because the 2nd top up is free at some clinics and half price at others so people go and do it anyway lol....but best is make sure you find a place that has a free top up within 6-8 months period and then monitor your results after 3 months. What remains after 3 months is most likely to be yours permanently.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is true that the fat graph does create uneven results but naturally everyone's face has some asymmetry. Basically, imperfection is normal, and therefore, more natural.

• 2 weeks later...
Does any one have any info on fat graft from Fresh PS or Kim Han Sung?? I'm really impressed with their Before Afters but there's not a lot of eng info/reviews on them.
I got quotes via both from kakao but I wanna know their reputation~

• 3 weeks later...
I also very like fresh and kim hansung' result about the face grafting. :smile:

I was thinking about doing whole face fg, now after reading this thread, kinda withdraw the idea................

1. fat gone after 1 year .. some ppl's fg all gone
2. lump - this is really scary ...and how to fix it ? i doubt..it can not go back ...seems like hard to fix
3. swollen - i thought the swollen will gone in a week...seems like i am expecting too much .

TAT.. want look younger but ..... what to do now : (

Hi Guys,

I'm going to Korea within 10 days but still cant decide if i shouldl do fat graft or not , my face is quite suitable for fat graft ( hollow ...ish )

The reason i m asking is i am sooooo sure that i am not able to go back within the next 3 month, or even 1-2 years.. so if spend 2000 3000 dollars on the FG and disappears within half year, seems like doesnt worth it at all.....

But ! the B/A photos are so good !!! cant stop thinking about it ...

The fat survival rate is pretty low, some clinic do have their website saying it could survive 30% or more , however, i doubt after 2 years it will be all gone....cuz a friend told me her friend did it : p ... and she have to fly back to korea 2nd time within 3 month, cuz the 1st time fg go away within 1.5 month ( i think she means have very minus result after 1.5 month ) ... however, she send me the pic of her after she did it ....it was amazing ...........

I also read the fg thread in PF, some issues do happen after fat graft, such as swollen for a week ? and bumps and totally abosorbed......

Could anyone give some adivse on this ? i know it is my face my call, but just can not figure out what i should do ....:faint:

Thanks !!

if you have to fly back within 3 months for a top up it means something wasn't done right with your fg. Most top ups should only occur if needed, at around the 8 month mark. There's clinics which provide a free top up option within 2-3 months from cold storage. Don't fall for that because fat survivability is significantly lower from cold storage. Its the same concept for how the coolsculpt machines work. And again, if you require a top up in 2-3 months your procedure wasn't done right.

Asymmetry, dents and bumps shouldn't occur if graft placement is even. But that said sometimes it is unavoidable in areas where there is significant muscle movement. Some areas are: directly above the brow (raising of brow muscle), center of forehead (frowning and squinting of muscles), lower mid cheek region etc. So to avoid this temporarily paralysing your facial muscles in applicable areas certainly helps a lot. When I had my fg to the forehead i paralysed my brow muscles and frown muscles (i dunno what that muscle is called) because I was getting dents in those region. 3 days after I did it the dents were no longer visible. The good thing about the fg is whatever you regain 3 months later is mostly yours to keep. Oh and if ure a smoker its best to quit smoking one month before and 3 months after because u can expect very little fat survivability.

Hi there, do you know how I can get the quote from Kim Hansung? And where will I be able to see the before after of their work?

Thanks! :smile:

@Sundiallove
I just contacted them via Kakaotalk. Their Kakao ID should be on their homepage (their hp, I don't think it showed up when I googled it in english, but you can get there by googling 김한성성형)

Also, I'm not sure they have an english translator, I kakao'd them in Korean, but you can try. They seem really nice^^

For ref, I was quoted rough estimate/average 1.6 fat graft, 2.75 nose

As for BA pics, look at the gallery linked on the first page of the "The Ultimate Korean PS Resource Thread" Thats where I originally saw their pics ^^

Thank you so much Kcouture!! this is really helpful! sorry i just saw the post today ...; 0

before i was thinking not going ..after saw your post, ...maybe maybe should try it !! lol

But i am a smoker .....TAT...

Hi BlancNoire,

Actually i just planing to go one clinic now. Dr Hong's Asthenic, if it works out for me i ll do eye surgery there, epi, double eyelid and eyebag removal maybe.

For fat graft , might do there too.. otherwise, will not do it.

if this clinic doesnt work out for me, not sure where to go , might just go around Sinsa dong area and pick one ..;)