BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

Hi Nicole,

How many % of fat left after 5 mths?? and hv ur skin become better? hv u add PRP?? sorry for asking that many questions

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,when u plan to do fat graft at fresh ps ? I'm interested in fresh ps clinic also , but I'm not sure the price they quoted me 1.6 million won included prp and second time top up ?

Hi!
You are right, Fat graft can last upto a year due to reaborb.
I have done it 4 times in US. First 3 times were last 6 months and 90% were gone after 1 year.
My last time was in Nov, 2013 and I still have good result now. I can say it's about 50% remaining. This time I went to a diffrent Dr and he used PRP method. I hope it would last me more. But I noticed that if I gain weight my face is bigger vice versa.
So make sure you ask the Korean doctor if if they use PRP- FAMI method.
I am goign to Korea in December , around 27 and will stay there for 10 days.
I have been there in 2011 for my double eyelids.
I am coming back for bigger folds for eyes and nose job and fat grafting only on my temples and under eyes.
I had my eyes done at Bandeyes, it's a subtle change - no one can tell if I ever had my eyes done. I am coming for bigger folds.
This time I am going to consult with JW, Item and Dream. But currently I am leaning toward JW after having done of researches.

You need to ask your surgeon to see if he use FAMI (PRP) method for FG, it would last longer - 5 yrs

Hi! I haven't decided on fresh ps for sure yet, I'm still looking at a few places b/c my nose is my first priority, (If possible I wanna do them at the same clinic...) but I am planning to go to Korea in Feb~

They quoted me 1.6 via kakao too, maybe they just have a flat rate? they said it is prp and includes 2nd time

Hi,
Do u think Kim Han Sung clinic is got for fat graft also ? I got quoted from them 2.1 million won for full face fat graft included prp ,but seems that that only can understand simple English ,and they asked me to brought along a translator .

Hi hi. .

I have done fats grafting full face. But as usual, the fats melted when it's only 3 months post op. I would want to redo it. However, my current clinic abit costly thou the doctor really did a good job.

I'm thinking is there any botched job for grafting to face? Cos I have been quoted by other smaller clinics like only 2k plus. But I'm afraid you get you What paid.

Any advise? Is it ok .. just get a normal doctor? Will like uneven fats or fats will melt more if work not done nicely?

could you tell me where you did your first fat grafting?and who was the doctor?

hi,

im not sure about others. So far im post op 3 months plus... but I can see my fats like almost gone. cos my original face is coming back and my laugh lines got so obvious again. To me, I think once is not enough.. best can do a touch up.

Better Looking,

I'm planning to go in December as well and I want to do fat grafting.

Did you want to meet up and do some research?

Let me know!!

Personally I like their BF's, they seem to do fg as their specialty too. I like places that do a drastic fat graft (I.e. making people look sooo much younger) and places that are good for under eyes and they seem to be good at that.

As a ref: I was quoted 2.1 for prp fg (2 times).1.1~1.6 for under eye bags only, and 2.75 for hump nose revision

I only talked to them in Korean tho, so Idk about translators. My korean isn't that good tho, so when I go for surgeries I'm prob gonna drag along my korean friend^^;

How to contact Fresh PS and Kim Han Sung Clinic, can anyone help?
I seached but can't find their websites.

Anyone has their email address or location if clinics?

I contacted them thru kakotalk ,but the consultant cannot speak english or chinese ,so u might need to ask them in korean .^^