BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

Hey tuneup how you doing? I read you recently had prp fat grafting. Hope all is well. I would like to get your input for a guy's perspective on fat graft to the forehead. I have a relatively flat forehead and would like an augmentation. I am worried about getting a girly forehead if you know what I mean. I have seen girls with these full rounded curved forehead which looks good on them because they are girls. I feel it looks to feminine of a guy. Do you know if it is possible to have a forehead fat grafting which is more "straight" rather than curved so it looks stronger and more masculine rather than sweet and soft looking? How was yours done?

Sorry for all the questions. There's plenty of information for women for plastic surgery but it is quite limited for guys.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi pei pei! i wanted to ask you how your FG is holding up now that it has been a while! Any unnevenness or lumps? What percentage is still there? and did you get it done with the PRP method?

Hi Kcouture,

I am planing to do fats graft or v-line (dunno which one suitable). I saw ur very details post on oz and dream (both Im interested in)
Could you share with me about the cost of v-line and fats graft u did in Dream?

Sorry for the late reply. The grafting has settled nicely and it's exactly a month since I had it done.
For the first week or so I definitely had a stupid Barbie forehead but it quickly went down and looks exactly like a guys forehead should (although smoother and better aligned with my nose and chin now).
My doctor (at Wonjin) was on the same page as me when I described what I wanted - fullness and more projection but without the girly rounded look that I saw in so many before and afters. He did a good job - no lumps or bumps.
The final result is subtle but noticeable when you do a before and after. (The only thing I don't like is because I did botox before the procedure [highly recommended as the lack of muscle movement won't compromise your grafted fat] my lack of movement up there looks a little... fake. But that will soften over time).

It's possible I might need a slight top up in a few months time (because the volume could go down more over the next couple of months) but I was aware of that before I had it done.

Happy to answer any other questions. Not as much guy-specific info on here.

hey thanks for your response! Can you tell me which surgeon did your fat graft at Wonjin? I am planning to visit them too. I too was told botox helps with fat graft so I might do that along with prp. Could you just confirm for me, your forehead now has more volume but the shape is straight and masculine is that right?

• 2 weeks later...
I just enquired with smps korea(the one where oh so fickle got hers done ) and their fat grafting cost USD 2500 (forehead, cheeks, laugh line, chin..) . They also offer free 2nd time fat injection, using fresh fat! Not the stored fat from the previous grafting session. What do you guys think?

• 3 weeks later...

In the Chinese forum called soyoung , a girl also did her fat grafting there . She recommend it and said that they took long time to do hers.

Hello Everyone,

My friend and I did fat grafting on our forehead in the past with Dr Kim from BK Clinic. The result looked strange, not in harmony with our face. Luckily after only 2 years time, nothing remained for both of us. Just my skin doesn't look smooth as before the fat grafting…Can cover it with foundation though.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, I had FG, its been half a yr and ist still there, I understand what u mean the result was strange, but now cause there is only 1/2 thats left, I am actually happy withe the result, I wonder how long did ur graft last, or did just went down gradually after 2 yrs? I am just hoping to see how much of this I can expect to stay. Thanks

There is an event for fat graft at the following clinics:

- The Clinic full face fat graft event 990,000
- Glovi G-cell 1,090,000 for 2 times
- Daily 1,790,000 for fat graft + nose bridge augmentation + double eyelid surgery
- Star 21 Fat Fat Graft 800,000 for 1 time or 1,200,000 for 2 times

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Sodium, do you have contact details for any of them? Thx u!!