BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

Hi Jlalala, just wondering if you can share the quote you got for FG at Labella? And also their contact details? Thank you!

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg that woman's face damn scary after filler:s

Hi, they quoted me about 1.2 mil won for PRP fat graft full face. And they said foreigners are ok for special event prices too, which was nice, since a lot of places don't let foreigners use the events.

I asked but they don't have any English speaking staff though, so you would need to hire your own translator.

Wow that's so cheap! Yeah my Korean is not up to that standard to explain what I want in detail. But getting a translator would still work out cheaper than doing it at other PS clinic

Jlalala, where is Labella located?
Can't read korean on their website.

Jlalala, where is Labella located?
Can't read korean on their website.

1 mil for forehead only doesn't sound TOO bad.... but maybe for what the whole procedure requires you might want to chip in a bit more and get for the whole face? It's a pretty big procedure... might as well get the most out of it! :P

Haha yes but i'm quite young so I have a lot of fats still and no wrinkles or anything. I want to do fg on forehead cause my forehead is quite flat, also a bit to correct my protruding eyebrows! I was thinking max to do forehead and area under eye where its a little bit hollow!

Hi! I plan to be in Seoul the whole month of May and I'm very interested in the fat grafting procedure as well. I'm new on this forum. ^_^

Which clinics did you have in mind?

Not sure yet. I got quotes back from april31, the line and TLPS for now