BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

I think they also add it there, it's hust that it can't survive in such an area with so much movement.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess you are right, maybe PRP would help and not smiling like for a while. I also wanted to add fat to my mid face to make my long face appear shorter but it seems in the first pic I posted, it enhances the length of the face. UGH, I can never just figure out a solution without having that dreaded double jaw surgery when I don't have a jaw problem and just want to shorten my mid face. I just wonder if there is anything else in the universe besides that INVASIVE surgery but I am getting desperate.

• 5 months later...
Hello beautiful people,

Please I need help here,
I want to ask you about forehead fat graft, I had mine done on the 1st of August, everything is going well but I’m having some

Tingly feeling on my forehead
Heavy ness on forehead
Some kind of twitching when I’m under the sun.

Did you notice these when you had your first fat graft on the forehead?

Please reply and tell me anything you can remember when you had forehead fat graft the first time.

Thanks

I posted this earlier on this thread. Paranasal implants.
Top one was inserted with her facelift. If you have research facelifts you will know that the nasalabial area is not that successfully addressed. Although I have seen some good results with thread lifts in that area.
Bottom is Bon Qiu Qiu's paranasal implant done by Dr Oh, Regen.
fl with paranasal implant.jpg
Bon qiu qui's paranasal implant.jpg

MissOrange as a doctor you have the luxury of going to train to self inject and buy the products to do this. We poor buggers have to pay minimum $1,000 twice a year. BTW a woman in Sydney, Australia this week went blind in one eye at a clinic. She was injected by a nurse.
Dr Downie explained that blindness can occur when an artery is blocked by the dermal filler if it is injected into one of the blood vessels in the skin around or under the eye.‼️‼️‼️
The filler goes back along that artery to one of the larger arteries around the eye where it can block off the blood vessels going to the eye, or inside the eye.‼️‼️‼️‼️

Oh wow, what filler was injected around her eyes do u know? I guess the filler itself is not the one causes the blindness but the technique used.

MissOrange - whats your thought on this, howbout FG around the area will there be a possibility that it might block the artery in the eyes area?

On the other hand, I read an article in NY Times, that theres a lot of fatalities on people who undergo butt lift. Embolism happens when the fat was injected on the glutes area transferred from let say: abs or thighs. Isn't the technique the same as Fat Grafting?

Loss of volume in the nasolabial area is a common problem with aging, I'm surprised we don't hear more about paranasal implants. Is that a rather new area for implants or have they been around awhile? Filler seems to be used most often for that area (and for the cheek as well as that helps lift your nasolabial folds a bit), but I don't like how filler has to be done every few months as that will definitely add up.

I'm curious how the implants would hold up over time as in decades. I don't think the implant is secured onto anything? Given all the movement in that area, I wonder if it could move over time or if the implant is noticeable when making certain facial expressions. Also, I think another potential issue with these and cheek implants too is continued loss of volume in the midface as we'll get as we age would alter the appearance of these implants. Like would Bon Qiu Qiu's implants look like lumps if she lost the surrounding fat? If those things aren't real issues with the implants, it sounds like they should be a good long term solution for that area given fat grafts don't last there.

Hi no it's not new. Years ago it used to be marketed as 'Noble' surgery.
Wonjin is blacklisted but they do a good implant.
Item and many others do customised implants, they can use Gortex or other material. Item say their implants are securely fixed with a 3 pronged fixation points.
I hope ReneRene won't mind me posting her pics from her thread. She had her paranasal implant done at SM. She's satisfied with it.
https://beautyhacker.com/threads/plastic-surgery-experience-in-korea-taiwan-sg.988876/
Rene.jpg
Item.png
Wonjin Seoul paranasal implants customised.jpg
Note, I read a study a few people will not like the implant and it can be removed very easily. Some people say it distorts their smile so that's why it's important to get an implant customised to your face. Bon Qiu Qiu says Regen has all shapes and sizes. TL and Item say they customised theirs.
Lastly, a temporary fix with PDO thread lifts.
PDO threadlifts nasalabial lines.jpg

Hi everyone,

So it’s been 2 weeks and 3 days since I had my fat graft at Regen.

This morning I noticed a dent in my forehead,just in the right side, that’s the spot I have the tugging feeling or some kind of feeling.

please look at the photo and advice me if it’s part of the healing process or if I should be worried

Here some photo

Thanks for your time.

Thanks miss orange, I will start doing that.

That's one of my biggest fear of having a filler done in close proximity to my eyes. You have already explained quite accurately about what potential danger the procedure carries especially around the eye region if done by any other person but an oculoplastic surgeon/plastic surgeon who has an extensive experience in injecting fillers around the eye area.

• 3 weeks later...
I really, really need to do full face fat transfer but I'm scared to death about the risks such as fat embolism and especially blindness. I have done other surgeries before but I never really researched them in great detail like I do now with fat transfer. I'm kind of regretting knowing too much about it. People who did fat transfer, how did you manage your fears? I love the results of Dr Hong of Fresh that I see on the websites, instagram, etc and I have not read a bad review regarding his facial fat transfer (other than regarding his consultant, his certification or other procedures such as accuzet). What do people think of Fresh? I really want to just go ahead and bite the bullet but I'm scared that I'm making the worst decision in my life. But I don't want to spend the rest of my mid 20s looking like a 30 year old. Help :sad:

I only heard about the dr at fresh not being a board certificate surgeon or whatever it's called, i don't have any actual facts thougj

Sorry if you mentioned this before but what about the temples as fat loss there is common sign of aging. Did your forehead fg include temples and it has survived after 2 fgs as well?