BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going try fat transfer first to see if it works for me even though it is not permanent, I heard that some of them can remain for long time.

• 2 months later...
I am going to book regen , and I SAW FRESH .. i agreed regen 's consultant is very good , make me very comfortable to make a appointment with them. and price is cheaper than any other BK ID ..... in the end I think I will go fresh, fresh seem like specialty for fat grafting face and breast and butt.... that is what I want to do .

I am locking down two hospital --regen and fresh, I think both good, regen is more natural, fresh is more stylish fashion look....depend who can give me a good price in the end .

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
I think you are right , plastic surgery in seoul ,they just exaggerate the effect and try to charge more money. I agree all fat grafts considered semi-permanent. After 3 month fat grafting , I am try to lost some weight. I did see my face slight sunken, but still better than before I did fat grafting.

@FieryCucumber Dr Seo is a board certified plastic surgeon at MVP clinic who performed my full face fg Feb 2018 and it still looks great. He is much cheaper than Dr Hong who is not board certified in plastic surgery.