BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stem cell fat graft is a marketing tool; a way to get an edge over the competitors. Adults have very little stem cells in a few organs but not fat. You are born with specified number of fat cells. They either grow in size or shrink unless you do lipo to remove them. [Keep in mind when you remove fat from say your stomach and you gain weight, that "fat" has to go somewhere and that's usually the hips.] Anyway, back to stem cell fat graft, stem cells are available in the brain, bone marrow, peripheral blood, blood vessels, skeletal muscle, skin, teeth, heart, gut, liver, ovarian epithelium, and testis. Other organs may have it but very very little amount.

Thank for clearing that out, where did u get this piece of information!

Hi Vera,

I don't think I'm allowed to message anyone yet. I probably need a few more posts. But how did your friends' fat grafting go? Which clinic did she go to? If you can, do you have before and after pictures maybe?

Lexethan, you seem to know a lot about fat graft! I have a question I hope you don't mind answering. Uh, why is it a more preferred option on cheeks than a mid-face augmentation for those under their 40s?

http://v.baidu.com/kan/tvshow/?id=1650&site=cntv.cn&n=20130819&url=http://tv.cntv.cn/video/C10329/b60d621bbae74443aba8796efd8bedab#frp=v.baidu.com/v

Everyone watch this link about the documentary of many patients' lives are being destroyed by ID hospital, revealing the secret of the lies of dr park- his promise for being the surgeon of the surgery but swopped someone else to do the surgery instead! And when the surgery failed the patient was offered a very small amount of money and forced to sign an agreement for not spreading the words out!! This is exactly what happened to me!!!

Hi Go2Kr,

Is the Dr. Lee you speak at Regen Dr Lee Seok June? Do you have any recommendation for a doctor that is skilled at rhino and fat graft at Regen?

Thanks

May I know which doctor you went for fatgrafting? Thx!

Unfortunately, doctor said it will last probably abt 2 yrs. I assume when they say that,it is maximum time for fat to stay