BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

I feel like her face was getting stiffer post op.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is interesting. Ive always considered getting fat graft to my forehead but i've always been concerned about uneven absorption leaving my forehead looking asymmetrical. Also like in that blog of qiu qiu and many other pictures of before and after i have seen, the forehead looks so unnatural. Like its too voluminous and protruding. I have yet to see one that is shapely and natural which is another reason why i am hesitant. It seems that its quite easy for the surgeon to over estimate how much you need and put too much in.

Anyone here with experience in this procedure can address my concerns?.

Fat Graft costs one million for first site, then half a mil for the subsequent areas. If you do multiple areas, they may throw in a small area for free such as temples :smile:

The prices here I got from Pitangui and I went ahead with it too. Now I'm eight days post op but don't see how it looks yet cuz whole face is still swollen from Zygoma reduction and a mid face lift.

How much was your surgery? Did you have to go back after 3 months for more fat?

Woa, that's scary. I couldn't understand the video bc it's in Chinese but the fact that other people are performing the surgery is scary! How much does he offer you back and how did you findout someone else performed your surgery?

Bumping up this thread. I hope someone can give a review on this clinic

so i have a question about fat grafting. I've read that it needs to be redone every so often. Assumimg most of you who get it are asian and our skin type is more prone to scarring and hyperpigmentation, wouldn't it be a problem to constantly have to get the fats out from other parts of the body? Wouldn't the incision cause scarring?

I just came back from Korea and did my fat grafting. The incision for harvesting fat is on each butt cheek and they pull the fat from your thighs.

I didn't bruise but I felt the bruise on my thighs for about a week. My friend did fat grafting too and her thighs was very bruised. I currently have a waterproof bandage on each butt cheek still, haven't opened to see if there is a scar, I'm around 2 weeks post op.

The incisions to insert the fat on the face is not even noticeable. The doctor did the incision in my eyebrows, so the hair covered it. Also, the other incision sites are under the chin, and within the hairline of the forehead. So if there is scarring, it's covered by your hair. If there were more incision sites on my face.. I cannot see a single one.. scarless.

woot woot! :tup:

face scars differently to the body. Body is much more prone to scarring. Could you let me know once you get your bandages off if there's scarring? Im most concerned with body scars since keloids and hyperpigmentation is much more likely on the body.

Okay I just checked, there is a scar the size .20 x .20 inches (1/5in x 1/5in). Very light though and small on each butt cheek. Still don't see any scarring on my face.

After the fat grafting, they put a huge sticky bandage on each thigh, apparently I was not suppose to take it off. I found out after that its purpose was to prevent any uneven fat/cellulite from forming. =/

Hi all,

I'm travelling to Seoul in March to get a primary full-face fat graft. I wonder if it is possible those who have been quoted by the clinics to share about the price asked.

Personally, I have been quoted by:

JW: 3000USD
ID: 3,5 million won included free touch up the 2nd time in 3 months.

I guess if we pay in cash and doing the bargain jobs it might be able to go down quite a bit.

Thanks for the informations!
Wow, that's pretty expensive in Item. But I guess the price they quoted and the actually price after bargaining is quite different as I have experienced in many clinics.
:smile:

JW quoted quoted $3.2 million
Wonjin quoted 2.5 million
Banobagi quoted 3.5 million
& Delightful Aesthetics quoted me 2.6 million for 2 times, the 2nd procedure needs to be done within 3-6 months after the first.

Myself and 2 other girls did fat grafting with Delightful Aesthetics (D.A) and 2 of us did fat grafting (1 of them was stem cell) with Cinderella Clinic.

We compared it afterwards and D.A gave much more volume, facial harmony and overall the fat stayed longer. We all healed the same time so we did the comparison day by day.