BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Mrs King and Shinyglittery for your advices.
The reason my doctor suggested ultrasound treatment was before he got the U/s result because my forehead felt hard, just my hairline was soft. As of now my forehead is like a mountain range, a few big bumps of differing sizes and only 1 spot on my right above hairline is soft and feels like fluid, other bumps could be fat.

I just had a quick question -- does anybody know of the clinics that will give a free "top-up" (aka a second procedure 3-4 months after the first)? The only one I know of is Regen at the moment. Thank you so much!

I'm sorry to hear that. then it makes sense that your doctor didn't want to drain it. i hope you get it resolved soon :smile:

eeek im so surprised i never heard of anything like that happening. Is that due to the forehead lift that you did or is it due to the fat graft? As in did you do any hair line manipulation or muscle manipulation as part of your lift?

Wanna share something I learned today with motherhen and you all:

I went for a consultation with a plastic surgeon today about using filler for my forehead following botox injection. He talked about all options except for fat grafting. So I asked him about it, guess what he said immediately. He said he wouldn't recommend fat graft in the forehead because it could cause bumps that are made of fat, which reminds me of what motherhen had. Either this doc is really good that he knows something many other doctors don't, or he just made a good guess.

I may be going with a thin filler instead of FG.

Hi,

Most of the plastic surgery give a free top up for the second procedure. So you can try to go wherever you want =P.

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you all so much for being such a great source of support ♥

I have one question: does anyone know the website for faceline? I can't seem to find it through google search.

Also, I tried calling the number listed on the website for Delightful Aesthetics (02-515-4600) but it doesn't go through? Does anyone know if they respond to their emails quickly?

How do you recieve discount from JW? what did you tell them? i am paying cash as well for my fat grafts, eye and rhynoplasty ... please share how you got a discount?

• 2 weeks later...
You get stitches out from the site where they took the fat after 7 days, so you can leave then. However, I left after only a few days since I decided to just get the stitches removed back in my home country. It is only one stitch per area, so technically you could do it yourself...

Otherwise, there's not much need to stay for longer than 3 days unless there are complications (I dont think there will be?)

hey guys i just had fat graft to the forehead 3 days ago. Ummm i noticed 2 indents in the area right above my eyebrows on the left and right side. Is this normal as part of the swelling? Or should i be concerned? Any help of advice would be appreciated as the fat graft was like a last minute addition to my procedures and i really do not know much about it. My turn to go into panic mode now :sad:

I just want to know if we're quite satisfied with the remain of fat graft on face, do we still need to touch up within that period of 6 months?

Will it make the face appears 'swollen' if you are already satisfied but wanted to add some to make it more 'secure'?

Pardon my broken English.