BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

fat graft looks more natural than filler and lasts longer. Chin i wouldn't use a filler or fat graft at all. I personally prefer an implant. Some ppl op for sliding genio instead. But i don't know what your chin looks like so it really depends.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

filler actually works out to be alot more expensive than fat graft if ure getting it in big areas like forehead. Forehead can cost up to 6 million while fatgraft will cost around 3 million. Also fat graft is semi permanent but filler is not.

I recently decided I'd like to get fat grafting done on my forehead...and from what I've read the results kinda depend on the person? I'd be really pissed if you can't even tell you got anything done 3 months post op lol. I don't mind 50% of it being absorbed as long as my forehead still looks better than it did originally.

Anyone who got their forehead done have any updated results??

Hello, may I know who is Dr. Kang is?
Thanks

Hello, I'm new to this forum! But reading so many helpful experiences made me want to post my first questions :smile:

I'm thinking of getting fat grafting on forehead and maybe cheeks as well as eyelid surgery in Korea in the next summer.

Have anyone had forehead fatgrafting that's natural looking? I've looked at pictures from ps websites but they're all so... round. :/ not exactly what I'm looking for. I have protruding fat above my eyebrows that makes me look like I'm angry all the time lol so I want to make them more subtle. I don't need a perfect forehead just less protruding eyebrow fat. Anyone that had similar problem that got fg?

Also, if I have eyelid surgery and far grafting, how long approximately do I have to stay in Korea? Are 2 weeks enough?

Any tips about what to do or not to do after having plastic surgery? Can I go on a excursion around Korea after fg and eyelid surgery? And lastly, can you get around in Korea without knowing Korean? XD

K do you know how many cc's of fat were put on your forehead?

Me three! What does your forehead look like 3 years later?

Also, I run three miles a day for exercise. Do i have to stop if I get fat graft done? :sad:

Me too. I have protruding eyebrow fat. I would be happy if only that was gone.

Since 2 girls mentioned above that they have protruding fat just above eyebrow, I wanted to post this real quick about what I think it might be. Not sure if you checked with doctor/dermatologist as to what it is? if not, I think it might be the enlarged muscle around the eyebrow area instead of fat. Some ppl use the muscle a lot in their facial repressions without realizing it, over the time, this muscle gets bulky and fat nearby gets burned , giving the protruding appearance. Botox can be used to correct it. When muscles are not used much, the volume eventually goes down and fat comes back making the area looking smooth.