BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh this sounds great, I'll discuss about this with my korean surgeon.
Thank you again dear,
Hope you're recovering well :smile:

most people wait for more than 6 months before getting their 2nd fat graft. For those who get it done before the 6 month mark its because they unfortunately experience too much resorption or low graft survivability. Best is to monitor it yourself by taking a collage of photos under similar lighting :smile:

Hi K,

Idk but the docs I went to visit for all 3 clinics said to come back for second time FG within 3 months.. Think it's also cos they can only keep the fats they withdrew the first for 3 months only.

• 2 weeks later...
Be very cautious Careful with fat grafting...doctors are hiding the facts.. See book called "cosmetic surgery and lying deceitful doctors: what they won't tell you about plastic surgery" by Kimberly gavondrich ...ebook on Amazon...it helped make decisions on rhinoplasty and fat transfer..

before proceeding again with fat grafting, check out the book called "cosmetic surgery and lying, deceitful doctors: what they won't tell you about plastic surgery" by Kimberly gavondrich...you need to think critically about this surgery since it produces 100% uneven results on your gorgeous face...this book sheds light on the things you must know...I found it very helpful and I am trying to help others

did you use non scar treatment to help with scar? I got bumpy scar on rib from rib nose surgery been more than a year still no disappear. I scared if they take from thigh i cannot wear short dress anymore because maybe will have another bumpy red scar.

Which clinic did you visit?

no if you have to go in for a second top 3 in months means something didn't go well with your surgery or you were not careful with your graft post op. 6-8 months is the most common period for top ups

Got it - it sounds like a top up is inevitable, though, right? (at the 6-8 months mark) Have you heard of anyone that had great permanent results after just 1 graft?