BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

can you share their kakao to me?? i can ask my korean frd to help me book consultation thanks

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi do you mind sharing what doctor did your last fat grafting with prp? at what clinic?

would you mind sharing the name of your surgeon? and what clinic?

guys I have been looking into fat grafting to fill hollowed out cheeks. Reckon fat graft is better or fillers? I did a buccal fat removal couple of years back and too much was taken out of the left side. You can't notice it much unless I point it out though despite this I have felt like one side of my face is more haggard looking than the other. I've never done a fat graft so I'm worried about lumpyness and uneven absorbtion which could make my face more uneven in the long run. Any advice would be nice

I want to get prp fat graft in one cheek. See I've always had this obsession with having a small face. Growing up I had a fat wide face and I hated it. Botox and Buccal Fat Removal was my treatment choice and it worked out not so good. One cheek is more hollow than the other giving it a sunken in look compared to the other cheek. I tried fillers before but once they reabsorb the problem is there again. I also believe too much was taken out on both cheeks as I have sagging now. I'm too young to have this degree of sagging. Anyone know if fat graft can be a permanent solution? I hear most people need a second fat graft is this true? Is there anyway to do it once and permanent? Is that possible with prp and fat grafting together?