BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi.. The price is rather cheap. Does the event applies to foreigners? Cos some promo only for Koreans :sad:

I got pricing for full face grafting as follow:smile:

Bk - 3500usd
Jk - 5.25mil won
Grand 4-4.6mil won
Dr park jaw woon ps - $2200 (not sure is it usd as they never state in the email)
Regen 3.5mil won
Beautyforever ps - 3.5mil won
Id - 4mil won
Sm 2.1usd
Wannabe ps - 1.7mil won

Anyway, I did my first fats grafting with dr Kim from bk hospital. I love the result seriously because dr Kim did exactly what I expected or perhaps he did it perfectly on my face with his judgement as I only told him " I need fats graft cos I think my face is too long and look abit old" I had fats graft for whole face and more injected on my forehead. I'm not sure why but definitely I see the nice work done by him. It's just that as usual the fats didn't stay long enough .. Melted quite a bit after 6 months. So if going for fats graft, is best to opt one that can be top up for the next 3-6 months. Not sure if the cheaper price quoted got free top up but bk price includes 1 free top up if your fats allow.

Hi K,

Do you mind sharing the name of the clinic in which you have the fat graft? Also may I know what other surgeries did you have? I'm pretty much confirmed to go for fg. Just need to get a reliable ps clinic. Since you have good result, would really love to know which clinic did you go to. Thanks!!

Hi Changechange,

I'm shortlisting Regen as my potential candidate actually. Anyway, do you know if Regen does PRP fat graft? I was looking through their website but didnt really see any mention of PRP.

Hi

Sorry I didn't enquire bout prp. But remember wonjin mentioned bout prp to me previously when I stepped in. If I nv remember wrongly it's boyt 15 mil won more ex. For regen I'm not sure.

Hey! I have a few questions about fg
Im planning on getting prp fat graft done sometime next week but like, Im on break now and gained weight... i know you should lose weight before getting fg but if thats not possible...if i lose weight after will it all dissappear. Usually when i gain/lose weight anyways its not in my face...

Ah,also how soon after getting fg would it be safe to fly? Will it effect the results? Id like to go home as soon as possible so...

Well that's a bloody bad outcome. You go for improvements and end up "looking strange" but to add insult to injury your skin is not as smooth as before FG. I wonder if it was because fat went and left, eg like when you loose a lot of weight.

IMPORTANT just found this article by a doctor who is an expert injector of fillers,
Necrosis and Hair Loss after Dermal Filler Injected into Temples -
http://drnaomi.com.au/necrosis-hair-loss-dermal-filler-injected-temples/

Hi babe, mind sharing which clinic are you visiting? I'm gg I'm the next 2 mths!! Thanks

Which clinic did you go to for fat graft to breast?

Do you do fat graft yet ? As i also have the same problem after acculift my cheek r sagging as overcorrection.
Cheers
TT

Hi I'm gg in summer too.. kakao me at jellybellybeans

Hey, I just went to renewme~
I was going to do FG but I just did fillers this time, because my schedule changed and I wanted to test it first too (if adding volume will help my under eye circles at all, I guess I'm a hard case lol) so I can't testify for FG but I thought they were nice and the staff and doctor is very considerate, etc. They're also well priced imo.

In the end I was trying to decide between them and Labella, since Labella is also one of those skin/fat only clinics and they also quoted me a really fair price (none of this foreigner price stuff) But they were closed for the holidays.

I go to Korea often though so I might check them out next time...