BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

KCouture- Did you get FG on your most recent trip to Korea? I'm very interested in this procedure, but I'm a lawyer. I'm not sure if it would make me look less credible.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL? What do you mean less credible? I got my fg top up this recent trip yes. I'm in strategic planning and by no means does it make me look less credible. I think its got to do with which locations you administer the fg too. Some people want the baby face look whilst others simply want an augmentation for dimension (me) or for anti aging puproses (me). I think as long as you are not going for the baby face aesthetic it won't make u lose any visual credibility.

Ideally you would get best results if you could come back a month or two later for a touch-up..... if that's not possible then definitely go for PRP!

nooooooo if u have to touch up a month or two later it means the fg wasn't done properly. A well done fg should only require a touch up least 6-8 months down the track. A fg that doesn't retain at least 50 percent semi permanently after 3 months is poorly done.

Also don't fall for the free frozen fat graft crap. The problem with that is:

1) U must be back within 3 months or so to use the frozen fg. As mentioned earlier if u gotta do it within 3 months the administration technique is not efficient

2) Frozen FG has a lower survivability rate than fresh fat graft (refer to the concept regarding coolscuplting)

To maximise results find a surgeon who uses administration techniques which promote ample longevity of the graft. Also find a clinic that provides a free FRESH TOP UP, not a frozen one.

Being younger looking definitely has its disadvantages in law. Whether in negotiations or advising a client, people respect the grey hair more and find them more credible.

Good to know that you can get FG minus the baby face. All the examples I've seen of FG have turned out baby face. Do you have pictures of people who have FG for anti aging? That's really what I'm looking for.

Well just when used for anti aging its a matter of filling up the hollowed areas. Essentially volumizing. For me it was my nasofolds where the crease is.

Ok. So stuff I can do (and already do) with other injectables (e.g. juviderm). I was looking for overall rejuvenation, but it can be a slippery slope to baby face. I actually love the baby face look, but don't think it's a good idea for a 40 year old law partner.

Seems like there are some people who are dissatisfied with the scars caused by the procedure (even if they're happy w their FG results). Where are most people's incision site where the fat is excised? Are the scars visible when you wear a bikini? Are the doctors flexible in where they make the incision? I'm pretty thin (98 lb/ 5'2"). Would I be too thin for the fat harvesting? (I would imagine not since I don't think that they need to take too much fat for a face FG.) I'm very picky about scars, so I'm very concerned about the scars from this procedure.

Has anyone here had FGs to their breasts? Grand offers something called SmartPrep and I'm interested in it. I'd like to get breast implants but I have thin skin and I don't want something fake in me either (nothing against it for other people, the thought just bothers me personally). I know it would not be as big as implants, but I've heard you can do it multiple times with a few months in between to let it heal if you are not satisfied. Thanks dears!

Oops, just saw the other thread for this. I'm new here, sorry!

I've had 2 fat grafts. And i scar EXTREMELY EASILY on my body. I am prone to keloids and hyperpigmentation. I managed to evade this problem by requesting that the harvesting be done from the abdomen with the incision site through my belly button. Hence no scarring or hyperpigmentation is visible. Thigh graft is allegedly more potent than abdomen graft but mine lasted 10 months with 50 percent retainment so longevity in this context is a non issue and is more reliant on the administration technique

You're a wealth of PS knowledge and resources, K Couture! I didn't even know that the belly button was a possibility. When you say that your FG lasted for 10 months, do you mean that you have nothing left after 10 months or do you still have 50% after 10 months? Also, I don't have much abdominal fat, do you think I can still be a candidate given that they probably won't need a lot of fat for the face? I'm so set on using abdominal fat now that I know about it.