BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone here actually satisfied with their fat graft (forehead, face, etc.) results 2-3 years later after the injection?

I want to get it done, but I'm nervous because I haven't seen a single person say they're happy with the amount of fat that remained after a few years.... it seems like the majority of people posting about it are saying the fat disappeared within months or a year or two.

Any long term fat graft success stories out there? :smile:

Hi All,

I still can't decide to choose dream, oz or regen to do my fats grafting.
Dream - too expensive but sounds v professional from info I got in forum
Oz - my friend did from there, quite good for nose
Regen - read from Qiuqiu

Can anyone give me some advise?

I really wish someone would answer this too. >_< I think most people who are happy with their results probably never come back--they just move on with their lives.

Anyways, I definitely do plan to get it done in 3 weeks no matter what so I'll update you guys when the time comes.

That's what I'm wondering, too...most dr's say it is "semi permanent" (whatever that mean), while some online users have said it lasts 3-5 yrs at most (and others have had cases of it getting absorbed within months). It comes down to whether or not blood vessels are able to grow into the new fat.

I was looking for the before and after pictures here but I found none. I visited the owner's blog and read a few of her experiences in fat grafting but I'm more interested on people here who also underwent the surgery. It's the first time I heard of such and I might be needing it to add some life to my face.

Mine was first done May 2014. I had my top up March 2015. The top up wasn't done anywhere as extreme or full as the first time. It didn't need to because I retained around 50 percent or so. It was more of a touch up for areas which loss some volume. As a result this time around I was barely swollen and didn't have the temporary alien forehead syndrome lol. It looked really close to the final result (after superficial swelling went down).

Hi there, I hv done my fat graft for abt 1.5 yrs now and am still very happy with my results. Most of the fats have gone, but I would say perhaps there is still 40% left which is sufficient. Only the result at the temples and nasolabial folds aren't satisfactory. Hope this helps.

I had my nasolabial done last month. I am happy about it now but from what people have been telling me, the naso fold region has a low survivability rate because of frequent movement. So that is what I am concerned about. I mean I would use paranasals if it weren't for the deviation rate and discomfort. Anyone else know that in the event of resorption at the naso region, what other implants can be used? Anyone tried bone cement before?

I have implants there and they're still a bit visible. I recommend Q.O.fill over fat graft, a lot of people are switching from fat grafting to Q.O fill since its guaranteed to last longer and also can be easily dissolved if needed.

paranasal implants? Can you feel it whenever you chew or speak aka move your mouth?

can you list the clinics that do q o fill?