BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

Hi, May I know where did you do your fat grafting? Sorry I dont think u can PM me as I dont have enough posts.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually you do not hear much about this clinic...I knew it because I was told that a few days before a person had undergone surgery, and since I was interested in the same surgery, I immediately booked.
There's a post on this clinic : # I found myself well...then, however, I have to wait 3/4 months.
I'm patient...I hope to see soon the results, because now my face is very far from the final look!
But I like my forehead! :smile:

I did f.g. on may 21, until now the fat is left in its place.
The doctor didn't tell me anything about refills, he told me that I have to wait four months to see the final result, and that a small portion may be reabsorbed.

Hi TwiNnie,

how much does your fat grafting at iou cost?

Thanks for your reply, is your ptosis fixed after the surgery? Does it look ok now? i'm now 2 weeks post-op from iou, did ptosis correction + dbl eyelid revision. Unfortunately, my right eye looks like it still has ptosis, my left eye's ptosis is fixed but my old crease is still there, resulting in triple fold. I really wish i do not have to go back for fat grafting. :sad:

I'm sorry for what happened to you! :nogood: Now my eyes are open, even if the heat causes them to swell and, at times, they seem different, but then return to normal.
However, they have yet to heal.

How long were u swollen for and does it look overfilled at first? Did the doc tell you how long will the fat last? Sorry for asking so many questions!

I have to tell you the truth, I don't find it overfilled even at the beginning.
The forehead is very different from before, but it is a matter of habit...
I see a little less swollen, but exactly the same as it was before.
The doctor didn't tell me what will be reabsorbed, but he told me it would be a small part.
I'm sorry not to be more comprehensive, but I don't know the percentages of resorption, also because I read on internet that for some people the settling time is even for six months, whereas there are others who would like to have a flatter forehead but now the fat is stabilized and they cann't do anything...
Is also a matter of metabolism, ability of doctor and also postoperative care.
You must not touch, press or "use" the front to prevent them from taking strange shapes. :graucho:

Thank you for your detailed reply. It will be hard for me not to 'press' the fat grafted area since its the cheeks that I wanted to do fat grafting with. Do u notice any strange sensation on your forehead after the fat graft? And did you use GA ( general anesthesia) or partial ? The doctors that I have seen so far told me they will store the batch of far up to 6 months in case of a second refill.