BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

So you only did fat grafting once and not a refill after 6 months? What kind of anesthetic were you under? General or local?

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there,
I really want to know more about fat graft. My questions are:
1. Will the surgery part look uneven? Fat is not something we could actually control how it get absorbed. What if some part get absorbed more than the other?
2. I don't really worry about after several years, the fat will start to absorb or maybe you lost most of it. At least some will stay and that will be better than nothing. What I am worried about is that when we aging, what will happen to that part? Will it be loose and get sagging?
Thanks in advance for your insights.

Good question that's why most docs reserve the fat that they extracted and save it for you to do it again after 6 months if it looks uneven on some parts or some had been absorbed!

Hi, can you share your before and after photo of your full face grafting? I'm really interested as well. Thanks.

Washing or massaging on the face has to be avoided for the first 6 months and had to be done softy, a 'flight' pillow is also recommended to avoid press against the face during different sleeping postures

oh my, thats the thing that i worry the most. how is it now? i hope theres no more triple fold. i would really appreciate if you could elaborate more about your result.
here's my email if you wish to discuss in private. [email protected]
hear from you =)

I did full face fat grafting. Forehead, cheek, and upper eyelid. I love it! It is three weeks post op for me. I like nature looking, so I told my surgeon to make it nature looking. I don't know how much my fat will absorb, but it really does not matter that much to be honest. I mean at least some will stay, right? :smile: And you will look better than before anyway.
I am in my early twenties, but after this fat grafting, I look even younger. This is great! Fat grafting is super popular in Seoul.
I did mine at Regen. It is said though for better result, you should do it for a second time after 3-4 months.
If you are only interested in fat grafting, maybe you should check out faceline. I feel that Dr Lee is very good at it. Just be sure to tell him maybe not put too much, because I looked at their B&A pictures and I feel they like that fuller face look. LOL.
And one foumer told me that Cinderella is good. Her friend did it at Cinderella and most of the fat stayed. I am very intrigued, but it was after I have done mine at Regen.
Still, I feel fat grafting is easy procedure, normally people just get it done together with other surgeries. For example, if you do your nose, then the surgeon for your nose could do the fat grafting for you. Fat grafting is to make your final result perfect, you know, to make your face more balanced and 3D

I got a few PMs asking about my fat grafting experience. I have to admit that before I did it, I really did not do any homework. Fat graft was never on my to do list. I went to Seoul and consulted with 3 clinics. All of them recommended fat graft to me, so I know that I probably need it. I did not choose any surgeon who is specialized in the procedure. The doctor who did my eyes and nose, did the fat graft for me. And I am only three weeks post op, so I don't really know how it will turn out to be. But I do like my result very much so far!
After I did the fat graft, I have time to do more research and I looked more into it. Yes, I also heard about all these rumors about fat graft, that's why I was worried and I PMed many people. Think about it, I have already done it and then I heard about all these things like 'blind','sagging' etc. I was so scared. Luckily, so far I only heard that the normal downside is that the fat will absorb. Nothing serious.
Fat graft is very popular in Korea these days, but I also think that is because Koreans prefer that kind of look. Don't follow any trend and choose wisely about procedures, only do things that you really need.
My eyes were a little sunken, so I did my upper eyelid. And I also did cheekbone reduction, so I put fat in the cheek area to make the face more balanced. And I did a little bit on my forehead.
Hope this helps.

i think regen does good fat graft.. do they offer free touch up after 3 months?

because pitangui does. ..(offer free touchup) and that's a big factor in deciding which clinic i go to..

Glad you like the results. Now I get to be the one asking you the questions.

Also, which procedures did you do along with the fat grafting? I seem to recall that you were considering jaw reduction/v-line?