BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

Yes, this is a HUGE deciding factor for me. Consensus seems to be that for satisfactory results, one must do it more than once. However, I'd rather a clinic have a 6 mo to 1 yr free touch up, as I've read that fat continues to be absorbed up to 6 mo after transplant.

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, does faceline have email for consultation? I actually wanna to do with teuim for eyes but Fat grafting at Regen. But now i think i will keep my option open for Faceline too.

Hello, did anyone get any scars from the fat grafting injection? I had my under eye area injected and I have 4 knife marks (2 on each side) where the cannula was injected. It doesn't look like the scar will go away. Is this normal?

Also what about the area where they extracted the fat? Do most doctors make sure the area isn't too deeply indented or uneven? The thigh area where they removed the fat looks very bumpy and uneven (even though a very small amount was extracted.)

Fat could only be stored up to 6 months, after 6 months the fat stored is basically useless

I have had a small amount of fat taken from my thigh for fat grafting on my eyelid before and fortunately I had no complications of bumpiness or evenness on my thigh at all, it healed very quickly and no pain or scars at all. Maybe you should email doctor kang

No. They don't offer free touch up. The thing is before I did my fat graft, I did not do any homework, so I don't know that I need touch up. After my surgery, Regen gave me the list of post op instructions, and on the list, it is said, for better result, a second time touch up would be after 3-4 months. Then I asked Regen about it, they told me that some girls need it and some don't. And if I want a second time, I will need to pay.
But in my case, my left eye looks a little smaller than my right eye for now. And if it is due to the fat graft(My surgeon saw me again before I left Seoul and he said maybe my left eye will need a little more fat, but you know fat absorb at different speed, swelling also goes down at different speed, so it is difficult to tell), then for my eyes, only eyes, they will do the second time for free. If I want more on my forehead and cheek, I will need to pay. But it is cheaper than the first time.

Yes, I did cheekbone reduction and Vline.

Faceline gave me their email address after my consultation, but I lost it. Sorry. Also because I know that I will just go to the clinic in person and did not really care to save the email.
I'm no expert, but after your eye surgery, you will probably need time to recover, if you choose to do fat graft at a different clinic, you might need to wait a little while for the swelling to go down a little bit. I'm not sure though.
Yes, definitely go to consult at least 3 clinics in person. You need to make sure that the doctor and you have the same taste. For fat graft(I don't know anything else, but only fat graft), check out Cinderella as well.
Also I need to say this one more time that I am only 3 weeks post op. Don't know how much fat will left after three months. I am happy now, but don't know how it will turn out. Just don't want to mislead anyone. :smile:

Though I'm not sure how long fat tissue can be stored for, adipose stem cells within the fat, properly processed and stored under the correct conditions, can be viable for years. I work in this field and am constantly amazed at the new applications for stem cells in medicine.

Whether I do a touch up 2 months or a year later, I'd prefer they reharvest the fat.

U work in this field ? May I ask what do u do exactly? I am very onterested

You are in the wrong thread this thread is fat grafting only

V-line is to create a smaller, sharper chin/lower face, while fat grafting is used to replace lost volume or build volume throughout the face. The 2 procedures achieve different results.

You can get more info on v-line, as itsumobaby mentioned, on another thread (best plastic surgery clinics in korea).

I work in the biotechnology sector, with a stem cell company. I did my undergrad in life sciences and am especially interested in stem cell therapy/regenerative medicine.