BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

Do u have a list in mind yourself?

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much for the information and for being very helpful. It sounds like they have to send the fat out to a lab for processing, one clinic even told me so. I guess it's expensive to do it in house and small/medium size clinics don't have enough facilities to do it. If you know any clinics in Korea that are good at stem cell FG, please let me know.

My doc told me its semi permanent too and i was kinda confused but i guess If the grafted fats would absorb/deflate at the same speed as my original fats would ( due to aging), that would be considered as permanent for me and id be grateful for that :biggrin:

Some posts I've read made it sound like the fat would completely disappear within a year or two. I hope it lasts longer than that. I went through a lot for it to be that temporary.

exactly. thats what i've been reading too. thats why im a little skeptical when doctors say it will last for 10 years or so but i really hope its true. time will tell =)

I have had people telling me that they did fat grafting 5 years ago and the fat is still there an I have had people telling me they did fat grafting a few months ago and most of the fat already completely dissolved, I guess it really depends which part of the face and the skill used or the skill of the doc

Hi,would u mind sharing the cost of doing fat graft,zygoma and v-line in regen?thanks a lot.

please let me know ur friend's experience. i'd like to see her before and afters as well.
thank u very much

Please inbox me the details too thanks