BeautyHacker

Fat Grafting In Korea

• Replies 858
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great idea cute_lil_fiend. Thanks for doing this. Definitely interested on past comments! :smile:

I had mine done at Aone, only once. Will do top up next month.

Hey cute_lil_friend :smile:

I am new here and looking for advice or recommendations on where to get fat grafting done & it's a bit of "information overload" when I surfed the net.

Yes please keep me updated & we could also brainstorm as well to put information together.

Hi motherhen!

Thanks for sharing fat graft experience - I learned a lot from you and K's posts on FG.

I was wondering how you like the face lift experience so far? AONE seems to have good reputation on that procedure.

Enjoy the summer with kids, or is it winter over there you are? :smile:

Hello Motherhen, i'm new to the forum...a friend who had ps done at Aone recommended that I read your posts. I'll be going in Aug to Aone, do you mind if i contact you privately? Not sure how to do it (exchange email addresses here). Would love to be in contact with you!

Hi all,

Since this is a fat graft specific thread, thought I'll share some quotes I have recently received. I asked for 4 areas, namely forehead, cheeks, laugh lines and chin.

JW: USD2000
WonJin: 3,000,000 to 3,500,000
Pitangui: 2,000,000
Golden Ratio: USD1650 (incl tax)
SMPS: USD3000

I will be in Korea from the 6th of August (probably for 5 nights). If anyone else would like to share their recent quotes, that would be fantastic. :biggrin: (someone mention Aone few posts back, I'm interested to know pricing too heh)

Hi Mrs King, nice to see you pop up again! It's winter here in Australia and it's quite cold. In 2 weeks I'll be in summer Korea to have my fat touch ups.
I will need to have fat put in the middle of my forehead, right now it's like a valley. Also above my outer brows, there are dents. Fat will need to go into dents on my lower cheeks, they look weird after facelift. Because I had fat graft already and now areas of my face is uneven, that's why I need evening out. had I read about similar results I would not have done it. While the fat is there you do look good but for a very short time so not good value for money IMO.
Have you decided what to do and who will do it for you?

Hi MsDoremi, you can kakao me id is motherhen, or pm me and I will try to help in anyway I can. Cheers.

Hey motherhen! I noticed that in some of your past posts, you mentioned headaches after fat grafting to the forehead. I've had my fat graft for two weeks and have been having "heaviness" in my forehead as well as associated headache. Do these side effects ever go away?

Thank you in advance!

I'm sorry to hear about your experience with unevenness.Thank you for sharing your experience on this forum. I hope your revision goes well and keep us up to date on how you're doing!

Hi all, wanted to try fat grafting but aft discuss with my local Dr they gave the same feedback abt the uneven fat will spread, one of his patient cheek turn out to be one side bigger than the other.
So I tried filler on my forehead but I realise is still uneven.. Now I wonder which method I should use for me?
There is this Taiwanese blogger had the same dented issue on her forehead after filler but she tried sculptra instead.

http://igisele.com/2012-12-16-833/

Hi sailormoon,
In my opinion I think fat is better than fillers. But I never heard of Sculptra before, what is that by the way?
Thank u