BeautyHacker

Lipo - advice needed

Your username breaks my heart! You were beautiful before and you're still beautiful now - he didn't suck that out of you!! :smile:

I'm not sure where you're based, but I only know about UK surgeons. I had a nose job with Dr Yannis Alexandrides at 111 Harley Street. He is incredible. He told me that he does a lot of reconstructive work, fixing other doctors' mistakes. He remember seeing his lipo work - it looked really good, but obviously I wasn't paying too much attention; I was there for noses. I can guarantee that he's a fab surgeon, though.

My advice would be to have a look for reconstructive surgeons near you. It's the most difficult kind of surgery, so your local Mr Boob Job probably won't cut it.

Good luck hun, but remember what I said: you're beautiful irrespective of all of this. Chin up and have a lovely Christmas!! :smile: xxx

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi PSP, good luck with the full body lipo.
I am schedule for my double eyelid surgery and am also thinking of doing full body lipo with Banobagi. My friends are all against it so I have not decided yet. Hope to see your success!

Hey TravelBug80 , when are you planning to go to Korea? Is Banobagi good for lipo?

Dear ladies,

I just had my Vaser Lipo on 16/12/2013 at Timerland Medical Centre at Kuching, East Malaysia

I would call it successful till date (now is only 5th day post surgery)

On day 3, when changing my dressing- i could see that my tummy is flatter, arms and tights are smaller.

However still have swelling and bruising. I will post my B&A photo soon (just let me figure out how to transfer from my camera to my PC)

According to Dr Wong, my real figure will be 1 month later.

I didn't really experience any pain from the lipo. The pain is actually from my labia reduction instead of lipo. But when i go toilet and sit on the bowl, ouch.... the tights are super sore because of the bruises

The incision is only pimple size and the stitches was removed on 3rd day.

i was in the operation theater 3.5 hr and 3 liters of fats was removed. Dr Wong has left bit of fats in my tights and tummy to create the contour..... So now my tights has the 'shape'

Sorry i am not good with words description, maybe photo is better.

Hi PSP, good to hear the good news. We all look forward to your photos. I am still worried about the pain as everyone has a different pain threshold. I am getting ready for my braces shortly. if I lose enough weight, I might opt out the lipo. :smile: No pain no gain for beauty right

• 3 weeks later...
HI are you satisfied with the results? I am thinking about getting thigh lipo this year so just getting advice. Thanks!

Hi I am thinking about doing the same procedures. Planning to go May this year 2014 let me know if you went already!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm very interested in full body lipo. Are there any more clinics to add to the list? I plan on going in the summer and I want to be prepared.

The Line Clinic quoted me at (USD):
Arms - 3,400
Abdomen - 5,500
Love handle - 2,700
Thighs - 5,500
whole claves 4,800 / mini claves 2,700
Neck/double chin - 2,700
Fat graft to the breast - 13,600

:confused1: That's a lot of money :sad:

Try 365mc, it seems to be a lipo centre, obesity clinic in korea so the price could be more reasonable.. or JW, JK, TLPS

Hey Clammie, how are you dealing with your scars?
It's been some time now since your surgery, can you share what the scar f

Sorry, pressed reply too soon! Clammie, can you share the scar formation process and timeline? When does the scar incision close up? When does it turn dark/lighten up? Did you aye any scar gels or sheets? Do you massage daily?
Please focus on thigh lipo

Did you find a good surgeon for you? There are histories telling about liposuction that worked bad. It is all about selecting a good surgeon. It is all in his hands. You would better not to decide anything all of a sudden. I can pass on a site, good surgeon bad surgeon. There you will see many reviews posted by patients who have undergone a plastic/cosmetic surgery. I am sure it will help you in taking a decision. It will also help you to find out the right surgeon for you. And please don't forget to post your review too! Hope this would be helpful.