BeautyHacker

Lipo - advice needed

Shinenim, I'm skinny. I think I've disclosed everything including my BMI in my thread haha

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ops, I'm sorry! didnt pay attention to that. Then yes, the price you've paid should be quite affordable yea?

I went for consultation, did checks (which they provided and all) the price I got from them can let me buy a car for a full body liposuction.

Btw, I am severely overweight and my BMI is 32, thats the reason why i guess? hahaha

but no doubt their equipment and services are really good. They are specialized in this area but too expensive for me ):

Hi all,

I am planning to do lipo on abdominal and hip lines. I am 50kg only but had a child and mid aged. All clinics say that they won't take care of the loose skin after lipo. They say the garments will do their job. I am worried that because of my age that will not work.

Anyone has had lipo without loose skin problem?

By the way, Dr Lee of Dream advised me not to do lipo as my abdominal fat is intestinal fat and my hips are not fat. However, he was not in a good mood at all as it was late afternoon on a Saturday - he was a bit impatient with me. In total just spent about 3 - 5 minutes and then sent me away :sad:

That left me really depressed thinking there is no quick way out of my protruding tummy and drooping hip lines.

Yes, after my tummy tuck I did get fat in different places. I had mine a long time ago (15 yrs) and am older now but I still have a flat lower tummy. My upper tummy and sides now have fat where I never had it before, tho.

• 3 years later...
Hey! Just wondering if you were happy with the facial lipo itself? I'm prob gonna go to that clinic as many dont offer lipo of the cheeks. Would u mind sharing a pic?? Thanks :smile:

• 4 weeks later...
Hi! I saw the influencer miyake did liposuction at Masterpiece clinic , Thailand. Her result seems pretty good. I really want to go maybe mid April. Anyone wanna join me?

Hi I did lipo for thighs, calves and arms 2-3 years back. Results were most amazing for my arms because at every angle they look slim and very nicely shaped. A lot of fats removed from my thighs and now I look better with skinny jeans. However for calves, I feel that they are still big probably attributed to my bigger calf muscles as what doctor mentioned. Post lipo for calves was most painful, couldn't possibly walk if my bf at that time wasn't there to support me. I had wanted to do facial lipo too too but my doctor mentioned that it wont really make a difference as my face does not have much fats to begin with.

So if anybody is doing calves lipo, best to have someone besides you after the whole procedure. I personally feel that the lipo had changed my life significantly and made me feel slimmer and happier (minus the incision scar I'm left with), so if anyone is contemplating, go ahead because you only live once!

• 5 months later...
tingzrx do you mind to share which clinic you went to??

Hi, I had my legs and hip lipo last March at Pretty Body Clinic and I am very happy with my result.
Also, I've received the price quote from 365mc, JK, Grand but the price range was soooo huge so I decided to go Pretty Body Clinic first where my auntie did her belly lipo and Fat transfer BA.
The price from Pretty Body was quite reasonable than the others - Very important!

1. I walked everyday and there were no discomfort at all. I think walking helped me to recover much faster like disswelling. I wore a compression garment and it was the hardest thing after surgery. When I wore a garment, too hard to pull up from my calves because of swollen (Also, quite a bit pain) But after a month, the bruises and swollen had been relieved with size changes.
Every month, when I wore my jeans, I feel so different. Every month I need to buy a new jeans !:smile:

2. Yes, I gained little bit of fat on waist but not that much. You may not notice it.

3. Yes, The clinic where my auntie and me did surgery, they did the Calves as well. At this time, I did not have enough money for Calves and also, it was not my big concern so I did not do. They recommend me a botox to reduce the muscle size. (They told me that they can reduce the calve size with surgery and treatment depending on it's fat or muscle.)

4. I did not get that much bruises on the surgery day, But the bruises and swollen get worse from 2 days after surgery. But it was not that severe. After a week, bruises and swollen goes down so much!!! If you are worry about a severe bruises, why don't you ask them during the consultation what they can do for you? :smile:

5. I stayed in Korea 4 days and I had a shopping and walk around in Seoul 2 days after surgery. If you are with painkiller that would be no problem. From my experience, If you move more and more, you cnt find any discomfort at all!

Hope you this will help you for your journey :P
Good luck with it !

Do you have any before-and-after photos? And also, can you take a photo of the incisional scars? I am curious on how it will look like after a while. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
Im keen in doing vaser / mini liposuction. But im kinda scared about the dangers of the dr poking into the organs or fats getting into the blood streams.
I wonder if doing hips, thighs and arms only isit a safer bet.

Considering btw bkk and korea but because of the price, might go to bkk.

Have u all seen ig berlin.ng? She went to masterpiece in bkk, prices are quite reasonable.

I have no idea who berlin ng is. However, a search on the google and her videos pop out. She does not look skinny in her recent videos though. When did she have her liposuction? She seemed to be skinny a few years back though. Do you have any links because i am unable to find them?
How much is Masterpiece quoting for liposuction?
If i am going to do liposuction, i am considering either mini liposuction or SAFE liposuction. However, i have not made up my mind yet.