BeautyHacker

Lipo - advice needed

The charge for lower, upper and flank was 5,000,000KW I also order an extra garment. The second one is smaller. This was laser lipo where they will added saline solution with antibiotics to the incision. I am on day 4 and minor bruising only. I feel stiff when I wake up. Getting out of bed was difficult kind of like post c-section feeling but without the fear of the incision opening. I am really happy with the results muffin top gone!

Let me know your Busan clinic as I am planning to do my arms in the winter where I can wear long sleeves. Would be interested to know the price difference.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi cxflygal,

Thank u for the info. I was quoted 6000000 krw for arms, thighs, tummy and flank. It is at seomyeon area where is all full of plastic surgery clinic and hospital.
My friend had little bruise cos I bought sinecch from singapore and with that the swelling n bruising will be minimized.
I took sinecch for my rhinoplasty too in march and had 2 days of bruise and a wk of swelling. There after I flew back hkg. Was happy with my new nose and forehead.
So looking fwd to my lipo in sept.
yuh I most definitely will update on the lipo.
Take care n get well soon.

Mine will be jet lipo by Harvard Jet.. So guess I gotta do some research on that. Totally have no idea what are all the difference between normal lipo, jet and laser.. Which one is less risky and which one is more recommended...????
What is the max fats can drawn from our body? If there r limited amt I will be devastated cos I really had big tummy! Had a baby gal a yr ago.. Just had a hard time getting rid of my flabby tummy!! Was a size S after 2 kids but now a size L after the 3rd one. Maybe the age play a big part too.
Hope lipo helps :sad:

They extracted 2300cc from me but doctor said you need to leave some fat between skin and muscle otherwise it will result in hardening. I just got bak to Hong Kong day 5 and still no bruising. Very happy and not much pain left.

My stomachs is definitely flat and luckily no stretch marks from the babies. I was like you size S and L now but since the procedure I have lost 5 inches!!!! Unbelievable. Thinking arms and back in September and then I am done.

Hey that is great isn't it.. I hope at least give me a size M after lipo I will be happy. Most likely I will head to Busan on 16th Sept and was told I need to be there for 11days.
For you was only 5days and back to hkg? Any small sutures to remove from the incisions?
For 3 mths we can't do strenuous exercise? Can't carry my little one after lipo I guess... Oh no she is very clingy to me.
If only I can be discipline like you having the garment on during summer I would have done it ASAP. Can't stand those fats around me..
So u will be going back in sept for arms? Unless u want me check for you what Busan charges like maybe we can accompany each other :smile:
Probably 2 mothers chatting about kids stuff..
Take care and keep updating yuh...

My sutures are still in I will remove it in HK after 14 days. Today when I got back able to carry my little boy who is 20 months I could not do it for long but honestly the pain has been really ok. I have gone down one size in my garment so recommend you order two. I can exercise inn14 days after the sutures are removed cant wait as I run and swim a lot, I will probably go back to 365mc for arms because I now know what to expect and I can request the same doctor, it's also tied in with a business trip so accommodation is covered. If you are asking and know cost in busan would like to know as back and arm will probably be 4 mil to 5 mil won.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I will never do lipo because you will have to maintain a life style of eating less and exercising. If the fat has to come back, it will come back somewhere else. It's looks great at first but one cannot watch it forever

If you lipo most parts of your body then the fats will come back in your breasts and bum, isn't that great - one stone kills 2 birds.

I had Smartlipo last November in Beverly Hills. I'm very unhappy about the results. I had my upper and lower abs, flanks, mid back, upper arms, back and inner thighs. First of all, my upper arms weren't terrible but being as I am a perfectionist, I wanted them to be perfect. Well, now I seem to have puffier arms afterwards plus little dots of scars. My midriff is slimmer but there's lumps, and hills and valleys on my stomach now. I had the back done first and then, the doctor did a revision last March and my back is better now but at first, there was almost no improvement. My legs--I had good legs but again, i wanted perfection and after lipo, I will never be able to wear shorts or mini skirt ever again. The skin is uneven and a bit lumpy. What used to be pretty nice thighs, now look I have been sitting on something and there's depressions in my legs. Also, when i had all this lipo done, i think my body went into some sort of shock. I have now gained 30 pounds since the surgery.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey guys ;)
ı got the Slim Lipo in Turkey with Estetrip.com to 5 areas in 1 operation + Tummy Tuck and I am very very very satisfied. For peoples who are interested. You can write me a personal message and I am gonna sen d you my before and after pictures or can give other details if you want. Is this possible here?

• 3 weeks later...
Hi dear, so did u do it? I am thinking to do the same areas as you.

If you did, how much did you pay for it? which hospital u chose? how is the result? recovery well? thank you ^^