BeautyHacker

Lipo - advice needed

That's exactly what I'm afraid of. I have always wanted to get liposuction on my double-chin and love handles, but I've read a lot of research (the most famous one done by the University of Colorado) that showed how liposuctioned fat on your body (perhaps not the chin? I don't know) not only "comes back," but it comes back in spots where you've never had a problem before.

Furthermore, people who liposuction their stomachs tend to not only gain back weight, but they often produce visceral fat (the kind of fat that causes major illnesses like diabetes, heart disease, etc.) even when they did not before.

What I'm curious about is whether tummy tucks (without liposuction) causes the same "bounce back." I've never read research on that. Something to consider after I have kids!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got my THIGHS and CHANEL LINE liposuction done at The Line Plastic Surgery by Dr. Cho Jae Ho. The Line is located at Gangnam area, I am staying at Sunshine Hotel which is 5 min walk to the hospital. The Line provides free airport and hotel pick-ups. Daniel, a Bangladesh-Korean driver picked me up from the hospital. He is one of the most caring and considerate driver I have ever met. My agenda is as followed:

02 October 2013 : Arrived in Seoul @ 745am, went straight to from airport to The Line for medical check-up, met with Dr. Cho Jae Ho. He was really patience and kept asking me if I had any concerns all the time. I told him that there are only 2 concerns that I had: 1) It must be Dr. Cho Jae Ho himself who performs the procedure; 2) I do not want my incision areas to be stitched, as they leave scars, since the incision areas are small, I just want them to stop the bleeding and use surgical tapes until wounds heal.

The procedure was scheduled at 1230pm. If any of you want to have the procedure on the same day that you arrive, make sure you do not eat or drink on the plane, at least 8hrs before your procedure. Procedure took 1.5hr, with 1.5L fat removed. I was in the recovery room for a very short period of time as I regained conscious quite fast from local anesthesia+sedation. I came back to the hotel straight after that.

03 October 2013
: I Woke up this morning with the the feeling of muscle pain, as if I was running in my sleep all night. I do not have any bruising on my thighs at all, but had them at my incision areas instead. Right now as I am writing this, the feeling of muscle pain as subsided. I am scheduled to go back to the hospital tomorrow to change my dressing as I am leaving Seoul on Sunday. Other than the feeling of muscle ache, there is no other pain, but my feet are swollen from this really tight compression garment that I was told to wear 24hr for 3 days, and most of the time of the day for at least 1 month. I bought an additional one size down too.

Cost break-down:

Thighs + Chanel Line Liposuction: USD 9100
Compression garment: USD200 each
Antibiotic for 5 days: USD100.

Hi Clammie,

Wow! I'm so glad to read good review on BKK doctor on lipo. I am also going to Bangkok, Thailand for full body Vaserlipo after full face PS in Korea.

May i know which type of lipo you used?

Will you please share with me which clinic did you go? How much is the lipo?

I was quoted US$7500 for full body vaserlipo on:

• Arm
  • Upper back / braline
  • tummy & love handles
  • Whole tights
  • Buttocks
  • calves
My doctor, Dr Sompob has more than 10,000 lipo patients (vaser 4,000).

I received SUPER good price as i am doing additional procedures like fat grafting with stem cells unto the breasts, and 3 feminine procedures.

Hi Clammie,

Pertaining to the loose skin, you can sign up for the LPG (lipomassage) machine treatment in beauty salon if you can find in your country.

This LPG body firming treatment aid in the firming up the skin.

I have a girlfriend who also had full body vaserlipo took up her doctor's advise to go for post-surgery LPG treatment remark that her skin is firm and not lumpy after 12 LPG treatments (4X per month).

Hope this info helps you....

I signed up for the LPG treatment of 15 times few days ago even before i leave for Korea & Bangkok. LOL

Kiasuism....

Hi EP_Hermes,

Its been 5 months since your liposuction and we would love to know about your results!!!
I am considering surgery lipo to my thighs and calves but afraid of the scars. Could you let us know where your scars are? Also, what exactly is Chanel lipo and how does this work?

If you want to keep this info private, I will send you my email address.
Thanks!

Hi Milyway, the fat grafting to face quantity is very little, maybe 100-200cc? You check with your doctor on this.

Therefore, it won't be consider as lipo.

For my case, I'm going for real full body liposuction to hv the S shaped figure.

The doctor could extract as much as 10% (max. 15%) of my total weight. But I haven't gone for vaserlipo yet

I'll post my experiences n B&A photos when I finish my op. in Bangkok after Korea trip. Will complete both face n body lipo procedure by Dec 2013

But I hope I can post as detail as others. Lol

Thank you so much for your reply, sweetie.

You are going to have lipo in Bangkok?

Hi Milyway,

Yes, I'm going to Bangkok, Thailand for full body Vaserlipo together with fat grafting with stem cells into breasts to make my breasts fuller (according to doctor is 1,000cc of fats) and 3 feminine procedures.

Initially, I plan to do it at KL, Malaysia but the KL doctor doesn't do feminine procedure.

So I ended switch my plan to SG. I'm also glad that Dr Sompob has done more than 10,000 liposuction. Many great reviews about Dr Sompob in Caucasian communities.

• 1 month later...
Hello joyous~ where did you get your sinecch? :smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Mommyhoney,

Care to share what type of lipo has u done?

Is it Vaser?

Which areas you did?

How much you paid?

My Vaser lipo is scheduled on 16 December 2013 at Kuching, East Malaysia.

My areas are:
Arms
Upper back / bra line
Whole Tummy
Love handles
Whole tights
Buttock (to 'lengthen' my legs)
Kneecaps
Calf

I would appreciate if you can share more info about your lipo

Thank you very much,
PSP

Hello Liporegret,

May I know what do u mean by lipo defects? May I know which lipo method u had done? Vaser? Smart lipo? Others?

If u r comfortable, please PM me ur photo....

Or you can add me on Kakaotalk, my ID: Morningstar

I will consult my doctor on your behalf regards your issue like what I did for other members.

I'm scheduled to do my full body lipo on 16 Dec (I'm so excited now)

My Doctor, Dr Peter Wong from Timberland Medical Centre at Kuching, Malaysia is capable of redoing revision.

God bless you, PSP

my brother got quoted thigh for 5400 usd at life. but then he had lots of fat in the inner thigh region but he hides it well.