BeautyHacker

Lipo - advice needed

Hi PS,
How to get very special quotes as if you done all of those areas will cost you more than $125 according to the price list. :smile:

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I think lipo should only be done on those 'problem areas' such as tummy, thigh, chin etc. I think one should always exercise + have a healthy diet to lose the majority of the fat on your body. I had lipo done to my tummy because no matter how much weight I lost, I would always have a chubby tummy. This was good because I had fat grafting done to my face and in the process I asked to doctor to perform lipo on my tummy as well. When I gained a bit of weight afterwards, I saw that it was my thighs got bigger and my tummy remained relatively flat (but still got fatter as I gained a little weight). So yes, you are not immune to getting fat afterwards. I had my procedure done in Taiwan at Milano clinic, but I would only recommend going there if you can speak Chinese. Price wise, can't give you a definite figure because I had multiple procedures done and had a discount. I had rhino, lipo on stomache, fat grafting on 2 parts of the face for ~$5500 USD.
And the good thing was they offered free laser treatment for the scars post surgery but I won't be going to Taiwan soon so it was a bit of a shame.

Hi! Can you tell me how it goes? I'm interested in the procedures you're getting. I'm pretty nervous about getting these things done, down to the very details of how to go about the process. :wacko:

• 1 month later...
Do you think there is specific benefit to doing lipo in Korea? I am interested in Vaser Lipo, from the UK and frankly when I compare the prices the clinic in Korea are just as expensive. However I am Asian so maybe Korean clinic has more experiences dealing with our body type?

I am so happy to have read all of these posts. I have been researching for months now and since I now live in South Korea I can finally get these procedures done.

I'm most interested in thigh, tummy, and arm lipo. The thighs being the most problematic area.

Do you know what types of payment plans are offered? I heard most clinics offer a payment plan, so I'm just curious about that. I'm trying to get this done next month or first week of June as there are holidays around that time and I can get it done and not have to worry about going to work for a few days.

I have face-to-face consultations scheduled this Saturday with TLPS and Banobagi, but I am now considering looking into 365mc as well.

I have a consult schedule for the 19th with JW which I wanted this weekend, but they did not have a translator available which bothers me a little.

I would like to make a decision this weekend on who to go with so I think I will choose one of the first 3. I have heard good things about all 3 now, but I haven't heard too much about JW.

I just want to be sure that I get good results, caring staff, and that I can understand most of what is being said to me.

Hi Renderalla!
Can you update us after consultation? There isn't much on liposuction on the forum as rhinoplasty or jawline surgery. Thanks and hope the consultations go well for you! :smile:

Okay I will do that! I'm quite excited and nervous about this whole thing.

I'm trying to get an appointment with 365mc for this Saturday. I received a beautiful, long email with estimated cost, how the procedure goes, and everything I could have ever wanted to know. They even told me about the body sculpting treatments, though I have no interest in those as I have been struggling with this for too long now.

Here's part of the email:

We use stitch up method(sutures). Each injection site will be about 0.5 to 1cm in length. And each incision(injection site)will be given 2 or 3 stitches.

To give you a overall picture of our prices, I have included below the liposuction surgery price quote. However, please be noted that the prices below are based on the 'basic size'. Depending on your actual size of the body, the prices can go up.
-whole thigh and Hip line:4,800.000Krw
-Arms: 1.848.000Krw
-Abdomen(Whole, Flanks Included): 2,860,000Krw (V.A.T included)
-Whole Adomen+Back area(above the hips)=3,575,000Krw (V.A.T included)
-Back area above the Hips: 2,145,000Krw

Doctor consutlation fees and dressing fees & prescription fee is included in the surgery cost.
Addtionally, we provide 6sessions of post-surgery aftercare treatments to patients from after 2weeks when the stitch outs are done.

We provide 6sessions of post-surgery aftercare treatments to patients from after 2weeks when the stitch outs are done.

2 sets of Radiofrequency treatment(accelerates good healing)/2set of Carboxy Therapy/2 set of Enderplus therapy.

These are the lowest quotes I have been given. I definitely don't have a "basic size" (not sure what that means), but I'm not the biggest size. Also other clinics told me it could go up based on my size too so I am really looking forward to going to this clinic. If I have to I will just pop in and say "I tried to set an appointment for today, but didn't receive any word back." lol and hope that works. I'm sure they get walk-ins every day.

Managed to talk to the consultant at 365mc about whole body liposuction.
However she said the surgery would not be performed in a single day.
It will be different parts on different days. I certainly did not expect this. Definitelydid not want to be in and out for several days
did anyone get the same advise?
Also I was told that I had to do the liposuction before my double eyelid surgery which would not give me enough days to have the stitches of the eyelids removed.
very disheartening.
If anyone has any advise, please feel free to share.

Hi Renderella, do you mind to share the 365mc email for arm surgery? I have fat arms and want to get rid of it but I only have less than a week's time in Seoul for that, wonder if that works.

I forgot to post these prices. I sent an email in February and received a response in March. I've sent emails before that using another account, but they still haven't responded. They need to improve their overseas management.

-Whole Thigh area: 4,140,000Krw (V.A.T included)
-Whole Thigh+ Whole Hip area: 4,620,000Krw (V.A.T included)
-Arm : 2,431,000 krw. Calf:2,280,000krw.
-Abdomen(Whole, Flanks Included): 2,860,000Krw (V.A.T included)
-Whole Adomen+Back area(above the hips)=3,575,000Krw (V.A.T included)

I don't know why they charged me more for arms. My arms aren't the "maximum" size for the additional costs. (They have the base cost and the more expensive one for larger sizes)

You can go to their English website and sign up for a price quote email. They'll send you an email with a price range for how much each section will cost.