• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They charge u pretty cheap. Look at what Regen quoted me:

- Liposuction (abdomen full): 7M; upper and lower abdomen 3M each
- liposuction (thigh full): 6.5M; Frontal/inner/outer/back 2M each
- calf reduction: 3M

I wonder how much they can discount =(

• 2 weeks later...
Okay so I went to JW, but didn't get to see 365MC since they are ridiculous and let me make an appointment for when they CLOSE!! uhh
Anyway, JW was absolutely wonderful. The doctor was very personable and even spoke mostly English. The translator was a very sweet girl and understood completely MINUS here telling the doctor I wanted everything done when I really just wanted my thighs and arms first. SO the grand total for Full body lipo there is $10,000 (10 million won) and I would have to stay over at least one day. THIS is the main issue not the money. They said that even if I got only my legs and arms done I would still have to stay over one day because they need to check me the day after and they said that's when they normally put the dressings on you or change them or something. Then one week later you get your stitches removed.

My issue is that I am a teacher and I can't just take off of work and I don't want to request to leave early either. I really love my school and I love being there for the full day.

My vacation isn't until August so I will try my best to drop some weight by then and then see where the problems areas lie.

I think JW is a great place though. Very nice staff even if a little bewildered by the foreigner presence. lol

Does anyone know if places do finger fat removal of if that is even possible? I have really fat fingers and it really bothers me. It's bad enough that I have small hands, but short stubby fingers look gross to me.

Anyone having experiences or have read about doing lipo *together* with facial contouring? I'm thinking about that since lipo for thighs and belly also require GA, might as well do it together. I've heard of people doing fat graft -which is mini lipo- with facial contouring, but I am not sure if doing thighs and belly *together* with facial contouring is too much to take at one go?

Omg. They quoted u 10million for whole body?! That's a very good price. Is it after negotiation or they just quote u this price?

Hi

I don't have exp, but I thought of doing it this May. Haha. Vline, eyes, rhinoplasty and body lipo. I will update u after I visit Regen on 12 May =)

OMG you're a life saver! I'm thinking of doing those same procedures in July, please keep us up-to-date with your experience, I'll really appreciate it!

Keep us updated if you chose to go to JW. I'm interested since I also want to get my eyes done. It will be more convenient to get it all done at once.

Wow, and you got 10 mil won!!! When I messaged JW Beatuy I got:
Thighs: 5 mil won
Flank and love handles: 1 mil won each
Arms: 3 mil won
Butt: 3 mil won
Back: 5 mil won
Calves: 3 mil won
Face: 4 mil won

My target areas include thighs, abdomen, arms, thighs, and calves and I'm already at 15 mil won! :nogood:

*^ Belly: 2mil won
**My target areas include thighs, abdomen, arms, and calves = 15 million won

On the other Kakao account JW listed, they quoted me 20k USD for full body.
:faint:

• 2 weeks later...
No that's a straight quote. No negotiating because I also thought it was a good price.

Sorry everyone,

Let me be straight with you here. I have a very athletic body. The doctor kept grabbing at me and saying you don't have a lot of fat. The places I have the most are inner thigh and my waist/love handle area. He wanted to do it all at once, but I'm not so sure yet.

If anything, when I find out about my vacation (should be in August sometime) then I can figure something out. I really wanted to check out 365mc, but not having a good translator really bothers me.

all at once is okay if yo udon't have a lot of fat i think. it's not about how many places but how much fat. if your whole body only had 5 liters fat and you get 2 removed then it's no problem. but if your body has 30 liters of fat and you want 10 removed... big problem.

• 4 weeks later...
I know right! i am left in dilemma with these clinics as well.. All i am looking for is just someone who can do good translation and understand what I looking for....

By the way... how was the consultation?

365MC is currently on the top of my list. I have sent them an email but have yet to receive any replies. Yea, its weird how they use 'basic size' what does that mean? Koreans/asians are generally petite (as long as they are < UK14 - i guess it would mean an avg size?) Do they happen to have line chat or kakaotalk which will serve as an easier contact?