BeautyHacker

Chungdam U Plastic Surgery & Skin

Whoa, how are we supposed to trust you now that you did this?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before&After (bnaclinic.com) is definitely worth checking out. I've had filler work done there on three occasions and always been very happy. (If it's of any help - the Sistar girls and lots of male and female celebs do their fillers there too, lol).
And Petit Noble (petit.co.kr) has a great rep, but you'll need a translator. Dr Koh is considered one of the best tho!

how come some of the famous ulzzang picture the thread starter post they wearing contact lense and make up right before going under surgery? Can like that meh? When I do my nose doctor say cannot use make up or contact lense cannot even wear earring or necklace....

• 8 months later...
My consultation with them is scheduled on the 9th June 2015 at 5pm Dr. Yang the head of their plastic surgery. I will let you guys know how my consult goes and will update you if I decide to go ahead with surgery here.

• 3 weeks later...
that's strange. I got plastic surgery last year and still now very satisfied. we visited 5 clinics N thease were very famous in korea but dr lee was really kind, did not force many surgery, not like other clinics. As a result, I am really happy . totally different from before. I think u r unhappy with the price now, n I agree with the high price . however he really did good job for me. And the receptionist? cordinater?(i dont know what they are) make a price not Dr.

• 1 month later...
So I DID visit CheongdamU as promised and here is my review of my consult with them

PS NAME: CheongdamU
DOC NAME: Dr. Yang
DOC KNOWLEDGE: N/A
DOC SPEAKS ENGLISH: YES but will not speak English with you
REVIEW OF CONSULT WITH DOC: There was 5 other people in my consulting room excluding myself. Dr. Yang was with a trainee surgeon who looks much like Dr.Kim and yes I just searched their webpage to make sure. The other 3 people were Nicole my translator, a trainee for Nicole to teach, and the consultant. Dr. Yang laughs a lot however much of it sounds nervous. Are they being too friendly or are they laughing at me? Out of all the clinics I visited, only Dr. Yang recommended that I needed botox and he blamed my higher lid to the raising of my forehead muscles. When I look into the mirror, I beg to differ. I do not feel any tension in my forehead muscles either and when it feels relaxed he says that I am using the muscle. I don't believe this to be entirely true because Dr. Choi from JW who is highly regarded did not mention forehead muscles and specifically stated that ptosis correction is enough to solve my asymmetry. My chosen doctor, Dr. Seo mentioned the same as Dr. Choi so I decided not Dr. Yang, for me, was a no no. Out of all the 7 clinics I visited, CheongdamU pestered me to leave a deposit or "my surgery slot would be given away"... /rolls eyes...

REVIEW OF OVERALL PLACE: Decent, Messy, TOO friendly
# OF PEOPLE THAT CAME THROUGH: FEW (SAW 2)
REVIEW OF CONSULTANT: I don't know the consultant's name. She was not friendly and refused me to ask Dr. Yang a question when he was just outside the consulting room door. Nicole the translator was on the other hand, very polite and friendly.
REVIEW OF CONSULTANT PRICE:
10kUSD for revisional des and rhinoplasty
approx 5k for revisional DES

• 2 years later...