BeautyHacker

Chungdam U Plastic Surgery & Skin

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heyy.. how did you get in touch with chungdam u? I can't find their email address..

I went to chungdam u base on the email address u send to me, I met with dr lee, I can admit he is nice n professional dr, but thw reception lady who talking wifh us, I was bloody pissed off with her, I went with my translator, the first thing she ask my translator was: r u guys fren? Or u r translator? Do u wan me quote above price for ur comission? My translator said no need. N I ask her..what she ask ? My translator answer me within thinking 2 sec, she ask I wan commision or not? N the reception girl show her shock face when she heard what my translator said to me! Second, hier price is higher then others I been survey around! Third, the girl told us, their r expending their business
, and thier price wont cheap as what this forum tell ..because they r getting famous!! So after consultion with the girl and without nego, I stand up n say tq to her. That is my real experience! On 18 july 2013! Last but not least, dr lee seem to know I am getting his email from u, I guess he should put u as his vip now, becos he did mentioned u about the forum u wrote here, he keep explain to me that is misunderstanding problem within u guys. However, u should be lucky one if you can get more offer n good deal from chungdam u. Anyway tq for sharing, I did my eye nose n lipo yesterday n today in others clinic which I think I am more comfortable with. .^^ recovering time now. ^^ talk to u again. Tq

Did Kwon Su Jeong get her nose done at Chungdam U??

Where did you stay, in the hotel or a guest house and how much is the accommodation?

• 2 weeks later...
I did but i got it for cheap at another clinic Image Up Plastic Surgery. They had an event that is over now. I decided not to take the free fat graft from Chungdam U because i am having a touchup on my fat graft soon.

jungwoo_78(AT)naver.com

Well, most plastic surgery places do comission. I'm sorry you didn't like your experience. I wish I could be 'vip' since I have been bringing quite a bit of business, but I woulnd't know how to propose that to them and what I could possibly ask for.

Yes she did.

I stayed with family.

• 7 months later...
Hi Chipmunk,

Please share your update! I'm eagerly waiting to hear what you have to say. Sorry I don't know how to edit an original post.

It’s been 10 months since my procedures. DO NOT GO TO CHUNGDAM U.

Yes, they do excellent 10/10 jobs on Ulzzangs to promote themselves, but they did a half-assed job on me.

The first thing that happened when I got there, was that they brought me to the consultation room. We discussed what I wanted and we settled on ‘W8,000,000” as the total price, me being stupid I decided to take out my money to count. They saw that I had W8,600,000 and they say, ‘ok price is W8,600,000’ and I was too shy to speak up, so I ended up paying the extra W600,000 than what we agreed…. Ok whatever. When I come back to complain, they say ‘already a lot of discount, blah blah blah’. Also when I emailed them before I came to Korea, IN KOREAN, the total price I got back was

So I got my surgeries the next day, healed up and then I noticed my eyes looked exactly the same, except they one eye shorter than the other. I inquired and they said my eyes were uneven to begin with (classic P.S clinic trick ;)). Then I had to push and push, and write a 100% honest review on this forum (which they personally asked me to change into a 100% positive review) until they agreed onto a revision, so months later I get my revision and it heals and…….. Lol I have a permanent ‘wrinkle’ on my right eye due to their carelessness. So Dr.Lee gives me a free filler to try and fix the wrinkle, did not help at all, and gave me a free scar gel as a ‘going home present’ ok that helped the thick scars but not the wrinkle.

Also, during the consultation we agreed onto a fat graft, and after my surgeries I asked ‘when is my fat graft?’ and the receptionist says ‘what fat graft?’, and they call Dr.Lee out saying that I believe we booked a fat graft and I can CLEARLY hear him say in Korean to them (in a very rude manner by the way) "ugh WHAT is she talking about?!!!” and he comes to me to try and prove we never agreed onto a fat graft, and I am steaming mad at this point and I’m like, “You know what? Forget it." and I walked out.

They also tricked me into thinking I was getting fat graft for my dark eye hollows and they tell me later it’s for filler, which we didn’t agree on and would not let me refund the procedure so I end up using it to pay half of a skin laser treatment….

Also the moment I took my bandages off for my nose, I was expecting myself to smile, but I was so noticeably down that Dr.Lee and his nurse were trying to convince me how ‘pretty’ and ‘how much better’ it looked, but I was not fooled, because it looked EXACTLY THE SAME, AND NOT HOW I ASKED HIM TO DO IT. During the consultation I brought a lot of pictures and even a drawing of how my nose was, and how i want it to be. I asked for fat removal on my tip for my bulbous nose, and also on my picture it clearly showed how I wanted my nose tip to be pointier and also get rid of the hanging columella, and he looked at my picture and said ‘ok ok’ but only did ONE thing, which was put ear cartilage in my tip and it still looks bulbous even with ear cartilage. I complained before I left and he says everything will look better in a year.

Another thing, when I first got my nose bandages off, of course they removed the stitches right? so they did, and I went home and for a couple of days I got a lot of dried mucus inside my nose which wouldn’t come out, and if I pulled it out, they gave a little bit of pull and it would be painful. One time I ripped out one of these dried mucus to find out that I also clearly pulled out a blue stitch from the inside of my nose. I go back to get my stitches removed and they explain to me that a blue stitch came out because “it could’ve fell into my nose while they were removing it last time”, so 2nd time stitches removed and I go home. While I’m home, there is still dried mucus getting stuck to the inside of my nose for some reason, so I turn on a desk lamp, get a hand mirror and not-so surprisingly, there is a noticeably small blue stitch just sitting there knotted. So here I am frustrated already with Chungdam-U’s lack of care, I pull out my nail kit and use my own tweezers and those little scissors to cut out the stitch on my own. WOW.

So here I am 10 months later, with all the swelling gone. My nose does not look any better like he promised. There is a noticeable ‘bump’ on my nose bridge because when Dr.Lee took out some of the radix to add a curve to my nose, he took out a lego-block-like square chunk instead of making it smooth, causing bone to stick out where it stops and now I have a bump on my nose, great. There is a permanent wrinkle on my right eye after my 2nd revision. My paranasal implants, the right one is farther up than the other causing the right side of my face to still have deeper lines than the left. My nose looks pretty much the same as before except for a new added ‘bump’ on the bridge, my nose tip was not corrected the way I asked and only a bit of cartilage was placed into the tip. I wanted to remove some fat for my bulbous nose and fix the hanging columella but obviously that didn’t happen.

To sum it up, feels like every procedure was half-effort and I was set up like this so that I HAVE to get a revision. You get one free revision of course, which I used on my eyes (because I couldn’t tell that my nose also needed one at the time due to swelling), my eyes now have a wrinkle from the revision, my paranasal implants are noticeably uneven, my nose is not how I want it. Everytime I complain about something being wrong, they don’t act so friendly to me. I have already e-mailed Dr.Lee personally not once, but TWO TIMES, and he still hasn’t replied. Am I being deliberately ignored?

Now I’m debating whether I should go to another clinic to fix this mess because I am now SCARED that Chundam-U will mess up AGAIN. I know Chungdam-U will also try to charge me for these revisions, so why pay to potentially get messed up again? But also I am worried about how much money I would spend at another clinic on revisions. :sad:

Also a family member called to inquire about their nose and that family members says on the phone to Dr.Lee "Hi was wondering if you could do like you did with (insert my name here)" and Dr.Lee admits "(Insert my name here)'s nose could've been done better."

Hi Chipmunk, thanks for sharing this. I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get the results you wanted :sad: I hope you find a better clinic for your revision!
I actually contacted Chungdam U after reading your first post. Dr. Lee sounded really nice and patient in his emails and I was really leaning towards his clinic. His quotes are not bad too and he was the only one that didn't suggest a V line/bone shaving. Now I'm really having second thoughts! Anyway, please keep us updated and I hope he answers you soon! I think he said he was away on a conference a month ago but he's been replying my emails regularly for the past few weeks since he's been back.

I had a consultation with Dr Lee in Oc 2013. Eventhough, my main concern is my septum deviated, he didn't check into mynose. That is the reason I didn't go with him

Yeah I hope so too. :sad:
Hmmm, he has not replied to any of emails as of yet. I'm pretty pissed off.

Thanks

Hope you find a better clinic.

Actually they werent dissolvable stitches. Such carelessness from Chungdam U

• 4 months later...

Hi chipmunk,
When I first read your thread, a lot of positive come in my mind through Changdum-U... But I was shock at the end that u said Do not go there...
Thank u a lot for sharing your experiences and I'm so thankful that I found your thread. Because I was really thinking of going there :/

Take care

Hi guys... im planning on getting fillers done but i am not sure who is amazing at it.. anyone know much about HERSHE clinc? Dr Jung? I heard he it the ******** for Restalyne in Korea... as well as TLPS? anyone ...advice would be great thank you :smile: