BeautyHacker

My eyelid surgery experience in korea

Hi Saykreem,

Are you satisfied w Dr Ryan Hsu's nose procedure? Is the result natural or dramatic?

I like Vivien Hsu 徐若宣 type of button nose.

Dr Ryan used to be on my list for nose revision. However after reading many unsatisfied reviews of Dr Kao fr Taipei, I decided to switch to Korean surgeon for nose revision.

Glad to hear a good review with Taiwanese doctor.

Any possibility to share your nose procedure n price?

Thank you,
PSP - Singapore

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Okie. I am back. Its has been 3 mths and probably a week from my surgery date. Every day I like my eyes more. But still ppl ard me are not used to it and prefer my old eyes.

My very initial plan was to go for epi , laternal and ptosis correction and not to create a new double eyelid. So, girls, if u fine double eyelid, heavy eyelid. It does mean u have to go for double eyelid surgery to look pretty.

Alright I hope I helped.

Last, no sea food and no salty food before surgery.

Girls, I really have to repeat. It does mean double eyelid will make u look prettier.

If u have fine eyelid, go for epi and laternal.

If you fine double eyelid with droopy eyes, go for ptotsis correction.

Last, I cant really wink after sugery.. hahahahhaha

• 2 weeks later...
Dear goldfishintown,

Thanks for your posts, it was really helpful for me! I was thinking of also going to the Teuimp for Ptosis and epicanthoplasty. But it seems that the Dr Kwon already retired? DO you have more updates from that Clinic?

thank you for the photo ^_^ where did you have your surgery again? your eyes look good ^^

Hi Goldfish,

Can I know what is epi and laternal? I have double eyelid but my upper eyelid is thicker so it makes me look sleepy. I just want to cut some excess fat from the upper eyelid. What eye surgery do you recommend?

epi is cutting the inner corner and lateral is cutting the outer corner ^^

• 2 weeks later...
I am going to see Dr. Lee, Banobagi for my double eyelid too. Any tips on what to prepare (pumpkin juice - where to buy, what to bring) and things to ask the Surgeon? I will be going alone so a bit intimidated. Also, do I need to stay in for the first 3 days after operation?
Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Cookiedee,

I been researching for ps for my eye and am hesitating on the nose job. Found out that you will plan to head on Jan/feb 2015. Was thinking do you looking for travel buddy. I will fly from SIN. however, i have not decide which ps to go, i have email Teium, view, Banobagi and VIP. as so far what i read from this forum, these are those that I am shortlisted. If you do not mind, we might be able to tag along.

:smile: