BeautyHacker

Best Revision Rhinoplasty Doctors in Seoul, Korea

I decided to specifically start a REVISION Rhinoplasty post because, well... I'm going in for revision rhino :P. It's my third time and I hope it will be my last. I will be visiting the following three doctors in the next few days: Teuim (Dr. Kwon), Shimmian (Dr. Jung), & Item (Dr. Kim). Although I've done a lot of research, if anyone knows of any additional great REVISION Rhinoplasty doctors (meaning they've done hundreds of revision cases) in Seoul, please let me and all others interested know. Let's find the best doctor so that this may be our final revision!!! :smile:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me too needs nose revision. Interested of traveling together to Korea? we can share the hotel. PM me if interested.

Me three, I'm female from Singapore and keen to join. I'm planning to on 8 September, operation hopefully on 9Sept. I am going to Dr Jung from Shimmian Clinic. It will be good if we could share accommodation and go out together and explore Seoul while recovery. I'm thinking of staying 10-12 days. Pls email me [email protected]

Hi
anyone had rhinoplasty done at 101 plastic surgery clinic in korea by dr paik moo hyun? He has a student who is currently practising in Tan Tock Seng Hospital by name of samuel Ho.

• 2 weeks later...
I was in Seoul earlier this year for a rhinoplasty.
I must say, after all the reading and research I've done on Purse Forum
It's quite a different experience when you are actually there and see who walks out of the clinic.

Revision rhinoplasty is more difficult than the primary
I would consult the locally famous rhinoplasty surgeon's

hi violet989, I am going to Seoul for my revision rhinoplasty in middle Oct this year. Could you please tell me some locally famous rhinoplasty surgeons? Want to share,please!:P

why would you say the experiences are different?
why do you choose local?

• 2 weeks later...
This is actually my second rhinoplasty (revision).
I will see the full result on the 26th but so far im loving the tip.

As an international patient i got assigned a co ordinator who deals with english speaking patients and she has been great. Based on your case they assign you a surgeon. But for revision its quite specific.

I had Dr Yoon SungWon.
The price depends on what your doing but mine was around 4million krw.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi
i do not know if this thread is appropriate i know there is a thread on best clinics in korea however it is very diff from what i am looking for due to the type of surgery i am aiming. so i was wondering does anyone have any information about who deals with a wide bulbous nose with thick skin. i cannot seem to find info on the best clinic thread

Hi, heard from medical tourism that JW, April31, 101 are good for this type of nose. I have that issue too!
My Korean friends recommend thebidan who will be charging me krw 3.75m( discount because of my friend) and Dream is 5.8m for same procedures. Cinderella quoted me 8m. Dr Jung used 4800. I'm personally inclined towards dream or the bidan after seeing my friends results.