shimmian charged me at least 8800usd??

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi,
when are you going to do the rhino, have you determind the dr, yet?

Are you sure Dr Kwon of Teuim is good for nose revision? I thought he is an eye surgeon. I am looking for rhino revision but does not want the nose to be broken.

Do you have any tips on your experience or who to go to in Korea?

• 3 weeks later...
Hello... Not sure which dr is the best but I did mine with dr Suh of jw in April... Results are not those sharp noses but very natural... Overall it is very comfortable as I had free hair wash and uv thing to deswell.. Its more advisable for you to go consult a few clinics before you decide which one is suitable for you. Overall experience is that it is not painful at all. Hope that helps.

• 3 weeks later...
Just had my rhino at Jewelry. But I have to fly out in 6 days, so the doctor told me I have to take out my stitches at my home country.

Does anyone know if having stitches and nose bandage will affect airport security screening? Because they will compare my face with the passport photo, and when you have a bandage over your nose, it's hard to tell. Will they give me trouble about this?

Also, will the stitches break during take off and landing? Cabin pressure may be a bit too much.

I hope someone here has been in the same situation as me and can give me some thoughts... :biggrin:

Muchas gracias!!!!

Hi, I've had a rhinoplasty this November with Dr. Jung at Shimmian Clinic and I would strongly advise not to go there. The bridge of the nose is too high (worst fear for Chinese face), tip is dropping and seperating from the Geortex implant, and a hump on the right side of the bridge.

Jay Le, the English Represenative/ Director tried to sell their "Paranasal Implant" to add volume to my face because they said it was too flat. I'm really glad I didn't do this, because you can read from this girl's review...the tragedy of not being able to smile properly for months.. [http://www.realself.com/review/korea-asian-rhinoplasty-w-paranasal-augmentation-swollen-fake]

Anyway, I'm depressed and devastated about how my nose looks... my boyfriend said I looked better before and it just broke my heart to have spent $5000 USD to be worse off...