BeautyHacker

Best Revision Rhinoplasty Doctors in Seoul, Korea

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you want augmentation and length for revision I was told autologous graft materials are necessary and particularly for length rib graft is it. so I would consult with surgeons who are skilled with rib grafts

can you tell me about this service? and the costs?

my email correspondence with Jay Le was like talking to a snake oil salesman... ya ya ya - dr. jung the best in korea. no worries... just come and bring $12,000 US

• 2 weeks later...
Hi seoulsecrett,

Thanks for sharing your experience. I am so sorry to hear that. I was planning to go to Dr. Jung now i am not sure. Did you go alone to Korea? Did they have someone pick you up from the airport? Which hotel did you stay? Do you mind sharing with me? I want to go to Korea but the thought of going alone in a foreign country without understanding the language scared me.

If you going tell me...I want to do revision too

All the best...please update after the surgery...
If theres anyone going this feb or march 2014 let me know...thanks

hey mrslucky! you mentioned this is your third timerhino. last sec time where you did in korea?? im planning do rhino too...

Second time dear, not in seoul..I need to do revision. When ure planning to go? I havent decide which doc or clinic to go. Just made a couple of quotation..how bout you..?

Sorry to hear it didn't go well. When did you have your surgery?

Just an fyi, your nose bridge can look high, even if it's not to others, for the first 3-6 months because you're not used to it. Be patient, wait it out see if when the swelling and what little absorption take place, if you'll like the height. Does Dr. Jung offer free revision?

I can attest to the paranasal implants altering your smile. I'm 6 months out now. I think my smile isn't back to normal; not even close. It still feels tight where the collumella meet the upper lip. My upper lip doesn't elevate as high when I smile as before. This wont change much because the rib they used for the septum wont move like your own cartilage.

Best of luck,