BeautyHacker

Best Revision Rhinoplasty Doctors in Seoul, Korea

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I searched and found this: http://www.thebidanps.com/

Never heard of this clinic before! How did you find about it? Do you know somebody who went there or recommended it?

Hi, I'm planning to bring my mom to Seoul this December. Do you know which clinics and doctors are most well-known for revision rhinoplasty and incision double eyelid with ptosis correction?

Any advice for me?

Who had nose job with Dr Yoo in Pitangui, is he good? Its my first time nose job and like all of u guys, I dnt want to mess with! Thanks from Australia, whos going to seould next month?

• 1 month later...
i wouldn't recommend Pitangui,
they used to reply prompty, but when i ask something more specific (using ear tissue for rhinoplasty), they never reply. (i have sent several emails from 2 email accounts)
not sure if that means they have limited skills in rhinoplasty or not, but still very unprofessional.

• 5 months later...
Do you have any names of famous rhino surgeons ?

• 4 months later...
Check out Doctor Kim of April 31! I heard even Lee Min Ho looked for him.

My personal experience, especially immediately after my surgery, I felt totally relieved that there's literally no pain (just feeling of pressure on my nose), not much grogginess from the IV drip, no pain in my throat (I heard many people had really dry throat & even throat pain right after surgery, hardly any bleeding & best of all, I could breathe freely through my nostrils when I woke up! I was mentally prepared that I had to breathe thru my mouth & even practised prior to the surgery lol!

i read from somewhere that when it comes to very experience surgeons, they know exactly where to touch which minimises unnecessary disturbing of nearby tissue etc and this would mean lesser pain & bleeding for the patient so I believe Dr Kim is one of the best in his field, though there are probably other good ones in Korea, which I don't know.

• 3 months later...
Did you have your rhinoplasty with dr. Kim ? I would love to speak with you if you're okay to share ...

Hi, you could also try Dream Clinic revision rhinoplasty, by Dr. Park. I had my revision done by him, I absolutely love my result. He is very famous among the native Korean people. He doesn't do any international commercials since he is so well known he doesn't need to. But he only performs closed rhinoplasty.

I guess in your case they suggested an open rhinoplasty. Did you ask for Dr. Park? He only performs closed rhinoplasty. Even revision. I had my done by him. I really love my result.

I did but I think my case is more complicated and needed open rhinoplasty.

Please do not trust their reviews on here. There's possibly a few good ones but most reviews are fake and are promoters from April 13. If you research a bit more, you will find there are also quite a few negative reviews on here for April 13 and it is NOT worth the price or hype.

There are many reviews on here for April13 about a botched job. If I'm paying an arm and a leg for the surgery, it better damn well give me the result I want and leave no room for botched results or even different beauty aesthetics. Yes, there can be promoters from every plastic surgery place but I seem to notice much more from April 13. Thank goodness I did my research and crossed off April 13 as a potential surgery center as I was considering going for a consultation with them (along with other unethical places).

You can't trust the internet anymore.. even if some of the threads are real people who had surgery, they were prob incentivize by posting their positive experience on here. I don't blame them but then you're left with who to believe and who not. I' just spreading awareness because I'd hate to see someone ruin their life with a surgery that is irreversible.