BeautyHacker

which clinic that does Facial Contouring (V-line) without Screws??

does anybody know which clinic does Jaw & Chin reduction (V-Line) without the need of using screws?? i've emailed few clinics and the ones that replied including Regen and JW said Titanium screws are nessecary for fixation.

as much as possible i dont want any implants in my face in fear of infection.

another thing is, have anybody heared of anyone getting facial contouring and have caught infection because of the titanium screws??

hopefully to get some answers soon.

sincerely,
:heart:

hi sakurabliss, i didnt mean the two jaw, i wS told that v-line is Mandible reduction + Chin reduction, To actually have V-shape face :biggrin:

i thught i read some where that smallface does v-line (jaw and chin) without screws but i couldnt find anything to confirm it when tried to search again, and when i emailed few clinics they all saild that fixation with titanium screws are nessecary :sad: i tried writing to smallface so many times they never reply, i tried to call them once and when i started speaking in english they hang up on my face and never answered my calls again LOL!!

i wish if im wrong and that there are clinics that do v-line without using any titanium screws :sad:

ohhh interesting. I've been doing research for a long time for a good clinic to do a v-line surgery that I didn't even know they were using titanium screws. thanks for bring that to my attention!
I also haven't heard titanium screws were more prone for infections... where have you heard about that btws?

I also didn't want to have any foreign objects in my face so during my research for mandible/chin reduction, I crossed off all the clinics that do T-cut (which means screws and plates are needed). Here are a few clinics that do V-line without using screws, they just shave your chin without cutting it apart, I had consultation with them in person last year. I like this idea more because it's less invasive and there is no trace of plastic surgery in your face, even my dentist couldn't tell I had work done when I visitted him 2 months post-op.

- Small Face, they don't use any screws for mandible, V-line or cheekbone reduction
- Banobagi
- View, the doctor can do both T-cut and use screws or shaving the sides of the chin without using screws. They also use dissolvable plates/screws which dissolve after 1 years.
- ID, if your chin is not too big and you don't need a drastic result, Dr.Park can do chin shaving and no screws are needed.
- JK, if I remember correctly

If you really need to use screws/plates and don't want to have them in your face permanently, you can have them removed after 6 months under local anesthesia.

umm, i havent heared that they cause infection, but ofcorse, with any forign object inside our bodies we'll always be prone for infection:sad: so i was wondering if the rate is as high as silicone nose implant.

hi winterntht, thank u for informative input.

i heard about Smallface long ago but i also heared recently that the good doctor have left the clinic and started his own. i dono his name nor the name of his new clinic.

i personally didnt like banobagi's pics for facial contouring on their website, but i hvnt seen any other pics than the one on the website so i rily cannot tell how is their outcome.

View clinic, couldnt find any information on their website, http://viewclinic.com/en/e_htm/intro.php
i dono if they have another website. or maybe i can open the page becuz im using ipad.

ID Noooooo!! i wouldnt go there nor recommand anyone to go there after what i've read about what happened to few members who posted here and all the other horror stories.

JK, i read on this forum before it was one of the clinics that were blacklisted for sometime along with Wonjin and few other clinics, so i woudnt risk going to them.

im very glad to know about the dissolvable screws and tha possibility of doing v-line without titanium screws fixation. i guess i'll try to keep looking and hopefully someone who know other places that have this technique. and if you remember other clinics who do this as well pls dont forget to post!! :biggrin:

thank u!! :heart:

i have contacted Smallface just now (finally) LOL and they assured me that they dont use any screws for v-line, not T-cut, only shaving and grinding the bone. which is great!! what makes me sad tho, they no longer have a Nose surgeon, i wanted to do both my face and nose at the same time :L :@ errr

Hmmm yeah foreign objects in your body is no good but for myself, I want to achieve the max results from v-line surgery in order to achieve a smaller chin and face. I think in order to do that I need the T-cut that winterntht mentioned.

goodluck everybody! when do you plan to go get the surgery done??

• 4 weeks later...
View Clinic website is not very informative, is it possible to get more information about them without emailing them? Experiences, prices, skill?

I didn't know you don't need screws for v-line, I thought they were mandatory... Hey, that's a good thing! ^_^ I had already accepted I would have screws in my jaw/chin but if it can be done without even better!

heyyy MyDeepestsecret ! tell me when you are planning to do the v line cuz i also want to do that :3

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, http://small-face.com/renew/eng/bbs/notice.php?ltarget=mouth&lover=2 here is site for small-face online consultation.

it's impossible to do bone surgery without "cutting you open" ^^ and people who want v-line want bone surgery... otherwise they'd get simpler procedures! Sounds suspicious, can you please tell us about this procedure? I've heard it mentioned but haven't looked it up~ I thought the "power v" was just some kind of a facelift of something haha!