BeautyHacker

anybody here have done ACCULIFT with good results?????

i'd like to hear your stories. and would be very helpful if you send me your before and afters. i have round face (combanation of fat, muscle and bone) but i know that i have alot of fat because when i gain more weight it's the first place where it becomes (bigger and chubbier). i hate it!! im thinking about acculift or facial lipo. any satisfied patients ??? do u recommanded to slim the jaw line??:sad:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Hi Zizen

I PM you about the 2 jaws surgery. Can you also include the accu lift info for me? I am looking to do that too. Did you do the accu lift after your jaw surgery? How long did you wait after or before the surgery to do the accu lift?

Thanks

Can you tell us what you paid? I want to do acculift as well. But I just might get buccal fat removal.

Zizen,
How long the acculift result last? I have read about V-lift but it last only 8 months. Wonder if acculift last longer.

Zizen,
Thank you for you information. I don't know if I should call mine is a double chin or not. When I look straight in the mirror, I don't see it. But when I look at my side profile, I see my under chin is hanging a little, making my jaw line not define. Could you please PM me the doctor info. ? Thank you very much!!

Zizen,

Which clinic did you go to for acculift? I am returning to Seoul in Apr to revise my nose and hopefully do acculift. Your information will help greatly.

Thanks,,

• 1 year later...
Look into rearranging fat and soft tissue. Most often it's because the fat and soft tissue isn't in the right places that causes no definition but volume which can give you that round face look. And try botox to the masseter, it does a great job at shrinking the bulk off of the sides of the face. I would also suggest not to get the buccal fat pads removed as your first option. Sometimes it's not even the buccal pad that causes the roundness but possibly the muscles that are pushing up against the fat in a certain way.

But try botox to the masseter, once you get a few sessions in, your jaw as a whole will become slender and slightly drop to give you that v line look. Just don't miss any sessions or the muscle will bulk back up. What's also good about botox to the jaw is that the more you weaken it, the results last longer and longer. I now only touch up two times a year. I'm so glad I didn't get the v line because you lose so much definition that way.

She looks a bit fleshy in the after or maybe it's bad lighting but, I would have gotten a mini lift instead judging by how meaty and droopy her skin appears around her nasolabial folds and jowls.

• 4 weeks later...
wow, thx for the information :smile:
I will visit Korea soon !

• 3 weeks later...
nope no threads involved. Acculift is a form of laser lipolysis. I did acculift for facial symmetry. That is, balancing the fat content from one side with the other by reducing more on the right and a little bit on the left. Took 10 mins and results were great.

Thank you for the info