BeautyHacker

anybody here have done ACCULIFT with good results?????

Where did you get it done(clinic + doctor) and how was your experience?

Did you notice and bumps and lumps or any other side effects?

Thank you:smile:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No lumps I look totally normal and feel no pain. Just slight bruising feeling on right side but suspect that is to do with where they inserted the cannula.

I had it done at Grand Plastic and the doctor who did it also did my nose tip plasty.

Ohh I see..Do you notice any sagging skin? I guess it's too soon to ask that but anyways..

No I got RF done and my skin is sagging a ton, I also experience fat loss. I'm interested in getting acculift but I'm scared that my problem will worsen. I also want to get fat graft done..I also am scared of ulthera OMG What to do!!

Maybe you need a neck lift they have it in these places I mean acculift does tighten up after a few weeks. Ulthera hurts I had it done before. If your are going to Seoul go consult with a doctor and get some opinion.

How much does a typical thread lift usually cost (including follow-up treatments after)?
A friend of mine volunteered to get free treatments at a Thread Lift Workshop for Doctors in Bangkok. It has been about 5 months now and the results are still pretty satisfactory, though a little subtle from what I see since my friend is only 34. She said it took about 40min, the pain was tolerable and she was fine immediately after the procedure. I am not a fan of pain and surgery so I am considering going for the free treatments when the academy organise their next Thread Lift Workshop in Bangkok again next year.

• 3 weeks later...
I understand your confusion! Have you started any treatments? For the time being, I'm taking supplements and trying to boost my natural collagen production. Is this something you're planning on doing at home or in korea? I didn't know accu required so many treatments.

I am scared to do any other treatments, my dermatologist (the good one) said to wait at least six months to do anything, while the ***** dermatologist that gave me the treatment said nothing except that I'm way too observative and crazy obsessed, she was only after my money,no help from her at all. What a *****! Haha I'm furious at her

I sometimes do facial exercises which kinda seem to help but I'm not sure. I eat the same as before because I've always been eating healthy stuff. I also rub my face with my hands to exfoliate it while its wet when I'm in the shower which also seems to help a tiiiny bit, I guess it improves the circulation.

I notice that my skin is a looot thinner than it was before which is a result of the nd yag laser which I also had and which also caused fat loss. I have seen that many doctors they it for face laser lipolysis (accu) and she used on me without warning for any of these side effects that I am experiencing.

So to answer your question, I am planning to do acculift with fat graft and fat repositioning in Korea and maybe with v-line and perhaps quick zygoma. However I am going to research for many more years to find the right doctors, I'm not gonna fall for lies again. Before that I am going to try prp as a filler and with the dermastamp, if your interested I will let you know how it goes :smile:

My question for you is:
1. What do you mean when you say that accu required so many treatments? Where have you seen that?
2. What supplements are you taking?

I can't find it now, but I saw someone mention that it required many treatments. Everyone else seems to indicate that it's a one-time thing, so I guess that was wrong.

I noticed high doses of vitamin C seems to help. I'm also taking B vitamins for nerve repair because I have some numbness still after 7 months. Doing light massage as well. I've gained a few holiday pounds, so as I lose them, I'm wondering if I'll see the sagging more again.

That's great you've taken control! In my experience as well, doctors never tell you about side effects, and they describe huge things as minor surgeries. I hope that the prp+dermastamp helps, and yes let me know how it goes! xo

Thanks for your help acq!

I actually went back and read the older threads, indeed some people and some doctors say that acculift lasts only 2-3 years. How is this possible? I mean, once that fat is gone it's gone forever, right? Why would it come back? Except of course if you gain a lot of weight.

So, anybody who has done acculift a long time ago, what is your opinion and experience on this?

Thanks

what is rf?