BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

HI, I am also interested in having my silicone implants from my nose removed. Can you tell me if you've had the surgery and how does it look? Can you tell me which clinic you used?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Gyalumhan have english consultants? Thinking of going there :smile:

I don't think so. The mandarin speaking consultant understands a little bit of English but can't speak it. They predominately target Chinese clients and was curious how I found them :biggrin:

@OhBlackrabbit : From April 2016-2017, the Korean government made cosmetic surgery tax refundable. The plan is tentatively for 1 year, hoping to attract more foreigners over to Korea. I've read that some surgeries are not claimable like revision surgeries but generally most can tax refund. However, u should ask if the prices are inclusive of tax or not. If not inclusive, you will need to add 10% on top of the given prices then you tax refund it at the airport.
Normal primary nose surgeries are from 3.2 mil - 4.6 mil after some discounts but it all depends on what kind of nose you have and the doctor you choose. Revision surgeries can go 2-3 times more on a case by case basis. One Korean friend ever paid 6.5-7 mil for a primary rhinoplasty because she used rib cartilage I remembered.
I don't usually like to recommend any particular clinic since everyone has different needs but those you mentioned above have reputable senior doctors for rhinoplasty and contouring. If you have other clinics you are keen, I can help ask around my medical networks in Korea.

Does that mean there won't be any tax refund after April 2017? :sad:

8.3 mil for Zygoma alone is on the high side. Namu clinic has 4 plastic surgeons so you need to be sure which is your contouring doctor.
Banobagi has always been reputable but then again know which doctor is performing on you. What I gathered from the Line is that they have been restructuring since 1-2 years back so a couple of their doctors are newer joinees. A good price estimate for zygoma is be about 5.5-6.5 mil. Hope that helps!

Line quoted about 7.5M for zygoma, which is rather discouraging. Of course, all these prices are negotiable. 8.3M from Namu is out of the question for me. I'm not comfortable paying that much for zygoma alone. How much can they possibly discount? I'm leaning towards Banobagi for now, since I like their foreigner service, and they're very reputable.

Hey oreocream :smile:,

Sorry if you've already mentioned this before but I'm just curious as to why you don't just do your zygoma at view ps when you had a previously good experience there?

Yup I've mentioned before that I was very happy and satisfied with the results, I just didn't like their foreigner service. Airport transfer driver demanded payment for what was suppose to be free. Accommodation options are AirBnB and cheap motel. AirBnB owner demand I leave the premise at 3 or 4pm and my flight was 10:30pm. The cleaner came in when I was still in shower, so I had to plead with the cleaner to let me stay for another hour then take the shuttle to airport. The stay was good though, just the ending part stinks.

Rude nurse. I was never treated so badly before in my life, and especially not sick from the GA. Up till this day I'm still pissed. It was extremely disheartening to be treated like sh*t while recovering from GA. Not to mention dirty bedsheets, dirty toilet, everything is dirty there, including the elevator.

Since this is a pricing thread, let's talk about the price. I will only go back to View if the discount is good enough to offset these nuisances. I will definitely stay at a proper hotel this time and arrange my own airport transfer. As for the rude staff, I can't do anything about it. I am definitely not happy, but I can tolerate it if the price is good. I'm trying to get a good discount from them, considering I'm their former patient. If they charge the same or more ex than Banobagi or Line, why would I want to go back to View?

To put it simply - the consultant Ji Ae is good and kind, very lovely and patient lady and easy to communucate with. In fact, all their consultants are wonderful. Surgery results is amazing. BUT poor foreigner service and awkward accommodation options.

Does anybody know the price of a full face transformation (pretty much) when you do it in the same clinic?
In total it should be about 32 million KRW (without the set discount). It depends on what I exactly decide to do in the end.
How much % discount can I expect if I do at least 5/6 procedures at the same clinic?

Of course it depends on the clinic and the time you plan to go (during the busy season or not) but I've seen people have about 5 FC procedures and the price goes from about $26,000 USD to $15,000/$16,000 give or take. Your bargaining skills of course also play a role. But the initial price before consultation that you are given WILL be high and you can always bargain down, and discounts are almost always (from the people I've talked to and read) given when you do multiple surgeries at once with one clinic.

Thanks! I hope I can get a good discount. I don't really want to spend about $27 000 on plastic surgery lol.

Same for me! My surgeries from quotes totaled about 25,000 which I 200% refuse to pay but again that's a quote and from all the clinics I was quoted I was always told the price can be bargained down in person :smile: