BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey :smile:
Babitalk needs you to enter your phone number, your real one, otherwise you can't register
I think you have to own a korean number, I don't know if it works with international numbers, I tried with another number and nothing happened lol

you guys need to know that even though you go in to babitalk or whatever that korean app
Clinics won't offer you guys with that prices because you guys are not local...
As there are many messages or posting about the prices...there are differences between local and foreigner
1. Translator
2. care services
3. medications
4. etc...

Most of clinics have in-house translator and they are paying for them so of course there will be price differences

about the discount problem
Grand / Wonjin / Jewelry / Banobagi / ID they have commission system which it means
Those clinics in-house translator gets some % of commission from your surgery payment so you can bargain them with that

Quote from Namu:
- v-line 16,000,000 - 17,000,000
- rhinoplasty (short nose correction and bulbous nose correction) : 5,000,000.
- face prp fat graft : 3,300,000.
- zygoma reduction : 8,300,000.
- lip filler : 450,000 - 1,650,000

This is so expensive! V-line for 16-17 million KRW?! Wth.

I wouldn't worry too much about the prices during quotation. The real deal is when you do your f2f consultation. I can tell you that I got a final quote of vline + revision rhino + zygoma reduction for an average 17 millionkrw with the clinics I consulted with. Just tell them your "budget" (lower than your actual budget) than see how close they can meet you.

Oh yes... I tried using my own phone number but it doesn't work at all thank you so much tho!

I'd really love to read their reviews

I tried to create an account for my friend and... indeed after the update you can't register without phone number... hopefully I did before if you need something I can send you screenshots if you'd like :smile:

Oh my god lol yes!! It's so ripped off even the bigger clinics gave me less expensive initial quotes XD
This is really expensive but you can bargain that down for sure, especially if you are planning to get more than 1 procedure
Thanks for sharing the quotes btw :smile:

Yeah. I'm definitely gonna use that tactic. I heard many times that it's very effective.

I was just suprised at how high the quote for v-line was (and the rest basically). 16-17 million Won is a lot. On average it's about 7-9 million Won and the more expensive ones are 11-12 million Won. The 2nd most expensive quote I've gotten was from Cinderella with 14 million. So 16-17 is extremely high. You can get a nice v-line for half of that price at a lot of clinics. (before bargaining, ofcourse)

Here are the rest of the quotations I've received so far: :smile:
HerShe: (1)
1. Under Eye Micro Fat Graft: 1200-1500 USD
2. Nose Tip Plasty: 1200-1500 USD
3. Chin T-osteotomy: 4800-6000 USD
= 7200-9000 USD = 6.788,61-8.485,76 EUR = 10,5M KRW
Banobagi: (2)
1. Full Face Fat Grafting: 3,3M KRW
2. Transconjunctival Fat Repositioning: 2,2M KRW
3. Rhinoplasty: 2,75-3,85M KRW
4. V-line: 12M KRW
= 20,25M KRW-21,35 KRW = 16.366,28-17.255,31 EUR
Dream: (3)
1. Under Eyelid Fat Repositioning = 2,4M KRW
2. Under Eyelid Muscle Lift = 0,5M KRW
3. Full Face Fat Injection = 4,5M KRW
All = 7,7M KRW
Regen: (4)
1. Under Eye Filler/Injection = 0,55M KRW
2. Rhinoplasty tip = ? KRW
All = ? KRW (Regen is really vague lol)
Cooki: (5)
1. Eye + Forehead Fat Graft
2. Chin + v-line
3. Nasal Tip Plasty
= $15000 = 17,55M KRW = 14.095 EUR (they didn't give me the prices for each procedure seperately, unfortunately)
Top Class: (6)
1. Nose Tip Rhinoplasty = 3M KRW
2. Fat Transfer = 2,5M KRW
3. Fat Graft Under Eyes = 0,8M KRW
4. Ptosis Correction = 2,1-3M KRW
= 8,4-9,3M KRW = 6.735-7.456 EUR
Izien: (7)
1. Under Eye Fat Graft = 2,5M KRW
2. Eyelid Redrawing = 2,5M KRW
3. Genioplasty = 4,8M KRW
= 9,8M KRW = 7.842,51 euro
The Face Dental: (8)
1. Jaw reduction = 6M KRW
2. Chin reduction = 5M KRW
= 11M KRW (v-line)
View: (9)
1. v-line (angular mandible reduction + genioplasty) = 12M KRW
2. zygoma reduction = 6M KRW
3. under eye fat repositioning = 1,5M KRW
4. Full face fat graft = 3M KRW
5. Acculift = 3M KRW
6. Ptosis correction = 2M KRW
= 27,5M KRW = 21 851 EUR

I hope people find this useful! ^^

Thank you so much!! :smile:
I was about to ask for Cooki :smile:

Hi Jojoyes, with 5/6 procedures, I think you can at least go for at least 20% discount. There is also tax refund until April 2017. Depends if the 5/6 procedures are not just lateral, epi, double eyelids, eyebags, nose, fat grafting of which the eye surgery already takes up over 50% of the procedures. With bone/ lifting surgeries, normally u can bargain for a bit more as @CallieCat mentioned. Your bargaining skills must be good and you should also know how low to go because you don't want to offend the clinics when its your Face!

I agree with this-to everyone bargaining down prices remember don't go too low. By that I mean If you're getting say 5/6 BIG procedures and your procedures total say $25,000USD don't try to counter-offer it by saying 'how about $10,000'? You forget this is how these clinics make their money and if you've done your research the clinic you are trying to bargain with must be good enough in their skills to be charging you such a high amount. I'm not saying to not bargain down to a reasonable price, because we all know almost every single clinic's initial quotes are high-just remember that this is your face you're messing with. YOU have to live with the results and sometimes it's better to pay just a little extra for amazing results and really experienced doctors rather than trying to find someone who is willing to do it for 'dirt cheap' but not do AS good of a job as say a clinic who was willing to bargain down 20-30%. Just something to keep in mind.