BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

I am going autumn 2017 orspring 2018, and you? Thank you for answering. I am doing fc as well, quick zygoma and v-line(t-osteotomy)

Which are the other reputable clinics you mentioned? All the ones I have found and like either target chinese or have no english reviews(found theough naver, can't read or search in korean).

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi!
i will be going with my cousin so she can take care of me. how about you? where are you consulting. PM me your kakao!

the face dental but it's only for facial bone surgeries. there's also a few local clinics that ive bumped to but i cant recall the names, but ill get back to you once i get the names right

yea i understand, i also get sceptical when they're only targeting chinese patients like cooki. what's the reason for doing quick zygoma and not 3d? My cheekbones are wide which makes my face looks square in profile, yet i have no volume in my front cheekbones. I want a narrow face but with volume in my front cheeks. high cheekbones are desired. i dont think that i can do t-osteotomy since my chin is short, i likely need chin implant besides vline. i really want to get away with vline only but my cheekbones seems wide so ill have to do quick or 3d zygoma

im still researching but will go this year (and go back next year to shop skin care products aaand fillers, skin laser??lol)

I am doing quick zygoma cause only my arch is slightly protrudind when looking from the front, plus I don't want to reduce my front zygoma, it's already small enough.

Face Dental is in my consultation list!

Why don't you try forwarding genioplastly?

I dont think you cant go wrong with going to a clinic who's specializing in facial bone. The issue with me is that i want to do eyes, nose and fc at the same clinic but i'll see what ill do

not sure what you mean by arch, but is your cheekbones looking wide from profile? mine does and also at 45 degrees

if i do zygoma then i want to do quick zygoma since the recovery is shorter but ill do consultations and see what dr recommend. i get very different answers when asking dr through mails, so i am still unsure which surgery i really need

i might need chin implant in order to balance my face and get a v shaped (not super pointy) chin

Aah I see! Maybe have them done seperatly? Like two or three weeks apart? I am going for fc in one trip, then after onw year facial lipo and lifting and nose, and in a 3rd trip fat graft.

The arch is the side zygoma, the one visible when looking from the front, which gives the face a wider look. My cheekbones only look a little bit wider from the front, not protruded from the side or 45 degrees. That's why I only need the quick reduction, not the 3d. About your case I am not sure how much the quick method could do, cause it does not reduce the 45 angle zygoma, maybe only a tiny bit. So I cannot say for sure, you need a little from both methods :/

Instead of chin implant also look at forwarding genniplasty, where they extend your chin with your bone, which they cut from the chin, so it's a 2 birds 1 stone. At least I would go for that if I needed something like this, cause I don't like foreign materials like the implant inside my face. That's just my opinion though :smile:

Ah, then yes the side zygoma is visible and its the reason why my face is so wide. have you done online consultation with any dr? i dont mind high cheekbones as seen on many east europeans. i only want frontal cheek volume and not cheekbones which are protruding outwards which is too strong looking for my taste. vline alone will surely wont make my face feminine so some sort of zyg reduction is necessary i hope to get away with 3d only! Fc alone is frightening enough.

i thought you mention pushing the chin forward, but agree, i want to avoid implants where it's possible. if extending the chin with bone is not too pricey then ill def go for it. again, i do hope that my chin is not considered as too short and that vline is sufficient enough.

youre lucky who can do several trips - that is said i might just end up going back again and again and again merely for skin treatments, fat graft and skin care shopping haha

No, I haven't done any online consulation yet, I want to complete my list of doctors I will visit first.

I don't know how expensive it is, you can google it to see the method used, I think DA, maybe Braun explan it well, and many other clinics, TL PS maybe as well, check them out if you want to see it. About the price I don't know, but I think since they are already cutting your chin for v-line maybe it will not be too expensive. Maybe you can search here to find more prices?
:smile:

• 2 weeks later...
Im thinking about view for nose revision. Which Doctor did your nose? I asked view and they said dr Kim would be doing the revision

Wait, what!?

Cooki doesn't target Koreans?

I did facial bone contouring in View. Before that, I had gotten my nosejob already~~~
But I have read some thread here about View's nose surgery. Dr.Lee Dong Chan is good for rhinoplasty.
Maybe Dr.Kim is also good!

Is there a procedure for forehead reduction? I'm interested.

I didn't get that into it as it was over my budget; but yes. I think it's more of a hairline adjustment? they said they could lower my hairline to reduce my forehead.