BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

Hi,

I just got a reply from Dream (I msged docfinder weeks ago and never got a reply. Same for banobagi). They quoted me:

- two jaw: 21m krw
-lateral canthopexy: 2.3m
-rhinoplasty: 7.7m
-arm lipo (only for my armpit fat but I'm not sure if they misunderstood me because the price is really high for this): 27m

I'm considering just doing the lateral and rhino now. Has anyone been/is going to Dream and got this pricing and was it worth it?

Thank you all :smile:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I inquired on Kakao about rhinoplasty and DES with JW Clinic.

4 - 4.4mil KRW for rhinoplasty (silicon implant, septal cartilage for tip and alar base reduction?).
Is this cheap? I'm actually not sure if this price includes the alar base reduction, her wording was unclear:

"I would like to recommend you rhinoplasty using silicon implant for the bridge and septal cartilage for the tip. Your nose is quite short and bulbous. And it seems like you have wide alar base. So alar base reduction could be recommendable. It costs roughly KRW 4,000,000~4,400,000 for the nose."

She quoted me this in April 2016 and I hope the price doesn't go up when I arrive in September. I also asked about DES, she recommended partial incision method but didn't give me a price.

Bad pricing. All way overpriced. According to the price range the clinic belongs to, Lateral canthoPEXY (not plasty) should be in the low to mid 1 millions.
Two jaw im not sure tbh but the one doing it will be Dr Kim who is really expensive cos he did the facial contouring for the girl's generation and other sm celebs. But that price is still def too high. At the very least 4-5 million won too high even with him as your surgeon.
Rhino that price is for their open rhino not their closed so you better check with them. They charge similar prices to april31 for their open rhino. But again that price is still too high. Ask them to itemize it for you. As in, what procedures are they calculating the rhino with to warrant that amount. They need to break down for you. Eg. Lateral Osteo + Alar + SEG. From there you get a better picture of how they trying to charge and then if its many of those procedures then the correct pricing should be in 5 mills not 7. If its a very simple job then seriously it shouldnt be over 4.
Arm lipo i imagine its 2.7 they quoted u lol......im not sure about lipo i never inquired -_-

That's on the high end. I did mine at View for half that price, and that was before discount.

hi nikki

hi nikki.. i did my BA here yesterday. i didnt go for those places popular with foreigners hospitals..instead i chose a clinic which is famous among the locals. i think this is a better way as we all know which local hospitals are the best compared to foreigners as what they heard and saw are just advertisements gimmicks. my dr charged me local price for BA..which is about 6 k SgD.
i

But then do these "local" clinics have English coordinators?

my dr can speak english..not.fluent but sufficient. if u speak.mandarin then its all good coz she has a nurse who is a chinese. i went to a clinic specializes in BA though.

I got the exact same reply from them. I wonder if it's like a standard reply. I find JW very slow in replying. When r u going to Seoul?

Did they break down the costs for the that rhinoplasty quote? 7.7m is a lot. Here is what Dream quoted me on Kakao:

- Basic rhinoplasty (bridge and tip only): 3.8m, with lateral osteotomy and alarplasty being an additional 1.5m each
- Non-incisional double eyelid surgery: 1.8m
- Lateral canthoplasty: 1.5m
- Acculift under the chin: 2.1m

I also emailed Wonjin (and later decided not to go with them). Here's what they quoted:
- Reduction rhinoplasty for bulbous/blunt (columella resection, nostril reduction, hump reduction, lateral osteotomy (narrowing the width of nose bridge), rim grafting bridge + tip implant if needed): 6-7m

Im going the first two weeks of September 2016! How about yourself?

Hi Cici69, is it convenient to share the clinic you went to?

Hihi!
Note that Chuseok falls on the 14-16th sept this year and it's a public holiday. Hope that will not affect your plans. :smile:

Hey guys! I got a ptosis correction with incision exactly a week ago at ID hospital. I paid about 1,720,000 won which is equivalent to $1500+. They quoted me for 2,200,000 won but they gave me a discount and also didn't charge any tax so I got a good deal. My surgery went well and got my stitches out today.

Banobagi in Yeoksam quoted me for 3,000,000 won but with the discount final quote was about 2,750,000.

My friend got her non-incision method at Banobagi and paid a lot more than what ID quoted her.

• 3 weeks later...
You would be surprised. I have done many procedures just simply giving a fake name lmao. They don't care, it's literally just a factory.