BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

It's the same price for everyone I guess, I got the same. It's expensive because they are really famous especially among foreigners.
I think doctors are very skilled, and aftercare is good (from what I read and heard). the only thing is the price but you can get discounts

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've only obtained some prices from one hospital currently. (GNG hospital)

V-line : 10-12 million won
Rhinoplasty: (bridge augmentation+ tip)
4,5 million won
Alar base or short nose correction was
500 000 - 1 million
I'm definitely getting my facial bone surgery there, but the price I'm ready to pay for rhino must be under 2,5 million for bridge + tip + alar. So I'm primary looking for clinics outside of Seoul that are reputable.
(The rhinoplasty I'm going to have is primary, not revision)

I'm going to try to get prices from S leaders (incheon), star ps, ruby ps, O & young, rio plastic surgery clinic (of the clinics are listed are located in Seoul)
The problem I'm having the most is finding English consultants at reputable small clinics, they usually just have Korean and Chinese indoor translators

Ptosis - 4000 USD wow , are you sure it's only for ptosis ? I know that ptosis correction about 1-1,5 mln KW . depends of the clinic .

I'm a foreigner too but I have never received such a high price only for ptosis correction .
I assume you're joking lol

This is really a helpful thread, I am going in March but still am deciding between clinics.
These are a few that I emailed and what they quoted me;

Banobagi:
The average price for non-incision method double eyelid surgery with ptosis correction costs 3,520,000 KRW ~ 4,290,000 KRW.
The average cost for epicanthplasty costs 1,100,000 KRW ~ 1,650,000 KRW

They also said price is negotiable.

Teuim:
Double eyelid surgery (Incisional method ) : 2.5 m KRW
Epicanthoplasty : 1.4m KRW

10% tax still needs to be added, but will be refunded at airport

ID Hospital:
The price for Incision Double eyelid surgery with Epicanthoplasty starts at 3.5 million KRW

JW:
Incision double eyelid surgery -> 2.4 million Korean won
Epicanthoplasty -> 1.2-1.5 million Korean won
Lateralcanthoplasty -> 2 million Korean won

Regen:
Incision: 2,200,000 million Korean won
Epi: 1,650,000 million Korean won

Discount option for walk in patient:
10% off cash payment
20% off cash payment & setting surgery schedule before or on consultation day
30% off (no1&2 & with Surgery before and after photos posting on/offline)

Are these reasonable prices?
Still need to wait for the response of Item and View.

Thank u for sharing—so helpful! For the discount, is that for all the clinics you contacted or just Regen? Amazing if all the clinics more or less use that discount structure.

It's only for Regen, I don't know what the options are for the others, they didn't said it in their mails actually.

I'm probably gonna be a model for a clinic. I know TL offered free surgery and huge discounts like 75%/50% off when you model for them. I doubt I'll be able to get enough money to do my entire face so modeling is pretty much necessary. I'm pretty sure clinics would accept me since I'm Caucasian. Having a Causian model would definitely help reach the international market. ^^

I'm hoping to be a model for DA, View, Banobagi or TL. :smile:

DA quoted me the same, so 8,000USD is a good price. And if you plan on getting any other surgeries that price should drop even lower once you go to your face to face consultation.

I think it's because my face is already sort of small. Initially Dr. Lee said he felt I didn't need Vline when the consultant showed him my picture, but I told them I was pretty set on changing my face shape (my chin is really blobby for lack of a better word) so maybe they are only charging for genio and minor mandible reduction. If they are only charging for genio I'd say the price is too high :sad:

If you need only genio, I don't think they'll charge you that much. something around 4~5mil KRW maybe? I just assumed it's 4mil KRW per part
(I noticed DA usually quotes 8mil KRW for v-line and 12mil KRW for v-line + zygoma! That's the price they gave me too, 2 of my friends had those prices as well)