BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

I don't recommend hairline lowering, the scars will be there and it will be hard to cover.
Just go for FUT transplant so the scar will be on the back of the head and the hair in front will be permanent.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know someone who did that, and the results are quite amazing. Basically she did hairline lowering plus hair transplant to cover whatever little scars there is. Actually from what I can see, the scars weren't very noticeable 3 months post-op. You really have to get extremely close to see any semblance of scar. Even without hair transplant, all the hair would've covered the incision anyway.

Do you know which clinic she/he had the procedure done? I am also interested in hair transplant! :smile:

She did it in Bangkok, not Korea. I'm considering my hair transplant in Korea, and I'm looking at 3 clinics - Banobagi, DAPRS and View. Regen does hair transplant too but they've priced themselves out of my budget. Banobagi's results looks too natural and DA is not cheap either. But since I'm also looking at DA for zygoma, maybe I might just do the hair transplant with them eventually.

Thanks mallmuffin for your advise. What small clinics do you recommend for nose and eyelid surgery?

• 1 month later...
Hi, I'm planning to bring my mom to Seoul this December. Do you know which clinics and doctors are most well-known for revision rhinoplasty and incision double eyelid with ptosis correction?

I think I got a really high quote from Banobagi, maybe because it's my mom third time do revision rhinoplasty and she has very sensitive eyelid with glaucoma so her case is complicated?
Revision Rhinoplasty : 7.15 mil krw
(Alar reduction : 1.32 mil krw)
Incision double eyelid with ptosis correction : 4.73 mil krw

Any advice for me?

Hi did you do your nose, how is it look like and with which clinic?

Im not exactly sure about eye revision but most clinics charge around 6 mil or more for rhino revision. I heard april 31 is good for revision rhino but theyre pricey.

True true, April 31 price quote is from 8 mil to 9.5 mil. I'm seriously shocking now :|

• 2 weeks later...
Don't do it. April 31 quoted me something similar and I immediately cancelled my consultation with them. I consider that kind of price highway robbery. There are over 400 clinics in South Korea. You have way more options than you know. Some of the big name clinics that are marketed to foreigners will always use the scare tactics "You only have one face. Your face is priceless" just to justify their absurd asking price.

thank you thank you TALKISCHIC you are preaching to the church.I so glad that I waited and waited( 3years of research) I know the ins and out of the pricing that they give the local.To tell you the truth a foreigner should get the same pricing due to they pay for flights over their a place to stay etc. Its not fair that such clinics treat us like atms.their is plenty of good clinic in seoul that dont charge a pound and a crown