BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't mind them charging extra for arranging translators and such. But when you charge 3x higher just because the patient is a foreigner, that's simply atrocious and ****ty practice.

I did my incision eyelid ptosis surgery at Banobagi last two years. It's much pretty and natural. I'm planning to do my rhinoplasty next year! And my friend will be following me to go for her breast augmentation surgery and also revision rhinoplasty surgery at there( she did her first time rhinoplasty in Thailand) , she regretted. And need to pay more for the revision. So choose the best clinic for your face!

It's much cheaper for rhinoplasty. What is the clinic name? I will be going next year for rhinoplasty at Banobagi. I did my eyelid ptosis at there last two years. Then I like the result max. But the price is higher.

Your rhinoplasty price is for first time or revision? If for first time, then is really expensive! 7mil is enough for revision rhinoplasty!

When are you going?! Im planning to go on next year March or April? I choose banobagi as I did my eyelid surgery at there last two year . So I choose back the same clinic. The price slightly different with you. Your slightly higher which I quoted by my consultant at Banobagi. U can text me. If u feel interested to go together. Coz my friend booked for her breast augmentation surgery but the period she go maybe not same as me.

As I know, is not different if u bring a Korean friend at Banobagi. Coz I asked before.Ya. U can go alone without any agency coz I went to my eyelid surgery alone through walk in. U can contract them in advance.

H
How's your final decision at last? Did u do any thing at in Korea?

Hey Lena!

Which clinic is your friend heading to for breast augmentation? And how much did Banobagi quote you for your surgery!

Thank you

Google Translate says this???because from mine it won't come out like that :sad::sad:

Same as me banobagi. She wants to do revision rhinoplasty and breast augmentation. Is depend on what kind material u wants to implant (texture, fat, teardrop.....) ... My friend chooses teardrop which is look like the most natural. At first she quoted my friend 11millions ++ KW. But since I did my eye surgery at there before, then my consultant offered my friend less than 10m now. If make appointment earlier, there would probably have extra discount again. How's about you? You choose which clinic?

At first, she was planning to go Thailand for her breast augmentation surgery? Oh gosh, I strongly disagree due to the hygiene and surgery room environment. I been there before with my friend to do her rhinoplasty. It's really much cheaper if compare with Korea! If u pay eyelid surgery fee I'm Korea, u can pay for your entire face in thailand, or even transgender. Breast surgery is more dangerous compare to minor surgery like eye nose... So choose a clean and safe clinic more better. And now she even need to pay extra 2++ million for her revision rhinoplasty. Suffer again. All the best!

Oh my... I thought of going to Bangkok as well! Definitely because of the cost as I'm still a student :sad: The amount quoted by Korean clinics are way too expensive for me. Sigh.

I hope not all clinics in Bangkok are bad tho... But thank you babe for your help!

Thailand price is really attractive and affordable for people. Breast augmentation only cost 3k sg dollar! But they offer limited variety of breast implants. So there no such thing like texture teardrop which is high demand in PS market nowadays. However, I cannot guarantee that thailand is bad, but Korea is good. Everythings have their good and bad side. But safety is priority. Otherwise don't go for it because of low price.