BeautyHacker

Post prices of Korean clinics here!

I saw uvom being recommended on the Korean site itsmee, you can find hospitals and clinics that do everything from dental work to chest surgery to facial contouring surgery to reoperation or reconstructive surgery. Plus cosmetic stores, gyms etc
It's kinda like a guide through popularized places in Korea.
(Most hospitals being recommended on this forum has always been listening on that website plus clinics/hospitals that are more famous amongst locals)
(It's all in Korean but I use google translate on google chrome, they used to have an English version but they removed the plastic surgery category)
you can find uvom on the link beneath

https://itsmee.co.kr/m/kor/store/medical_detail.php?idx=71

I contacted them on KakaoTalk and asked them about prices and they asked me to send photos, and when was I thinking about doing surgery (dates). I sent my photos and answered the questions and I told them about my concerns when it came to surgery and what aesthetics I was trying to achieve.
I said I was thinking about facial liposuction buccal fat and under jawline/chin), ASO, genioplasty. They said that they thought ASO wasn't necessary for me because my lips are protruding because of their fullness rather than my frontal teeth, my face seems wide from the front so they recommended facial contouring (mandibuloplasty chin surgery with angle resection) and liposuction.
I think the whole mandibul thingy is v-line surgery with some fancy medical words lol

(I'm going to ask for scans when going to Korea became the more I think of ASO the more I'm curious if I need it or not (from my history of posting, you might notice me going back and forth with wanting ASO or not wanting it)

I think I waited days or a week because I do recall thinking that they probably didn't bother responding to me or something.
But then they responded very, very lengthy about the prices and a full analysis of what they thought from the perspective of the photos that I should get (they said that a close examination by their head surgeons would be much more accurate)

When I visit Korea it'll absolutely be one of my first visits because I really want an in-depth look at what they would recommend for me and how they would approach resolving my needs to get as close as possible to my desired aesthetics

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Pokii, your photoshop area is at outer corner of your eye? more to the lower eye area? if that so, you can look into reconstruction lateral canthoplasty. your outer corner is much opened, i believe its your original eye shape. some people had lateral canthoplasty over corrected and wish to reverse back their lateral corner will go for reconstruction lateral canthoplasty. I personally did a reversal of my front eye corner in Korea, my doctor specialties is epi reversal and reconstruction lateral canthoplasty.

super overly priced. even discount, the price from banobagi is also way higher than other good clinics

Lena, true Thailand breast surgery price look attractive that's why i did my primary surgery breast in Thailand 11 yrs ago. Got a minor Capsular contraction so breast size went smaller but dr say don't need to remove implant. After i gave birth my breast both side become very asymmetrical . I got it revised last 2 weeks ago at SM Plastic Surgery Korea. Used mentor implant textured, surgery under endoscopic assist. I have almost 0 pain only chest aching. Sec day i manage to lift my hand and wash my hair by myself whereby my primary breast surgery in Thailand was so bad, i was bedded 5 days can't even lift my hand for 14 days. I guess that is the price to pay for. Dr Lee from SM Plastic Surgery Korea, showed me my old implant it's a no brand implant. I thought my previous Thailand Dr told me he used mentor implant, i however i realized i got cheated....thank God all this while my implant didn't breakage if not really in deep trouble....cheap price comes with a price to pay after that. Lesson learned.

i did my primary surgery breast in Thailand 11 yrs ago. Got a minor Capsular contraction so breast size went smaller but dr say don't need to remove implant. After i gave birth my breast both side become very asymmetrical . I got it revised last 2 weeks ago at SM Plastic Surgery Korea. Used mentor implant textured, surgery under endoscopic assist. I have almost 0 pain only chest aching. Sec day i manage to lift my hand and wash my hair by myself whereby my primary breast surgery in Thailand was so bad, i was bedded 5 days can't even lift my hand for 14 days. I guess that is the price to pay for if choosing price over skill. Dr Lee from SM Plastic Surgery Korea, showed me my old implant it's a no brand implant. I thought my previous Thailand Dr told me he used mentor implant on me, i however i realized i got cheated after Dr Lee showed me my old implant. Oh something to share, i share this top 20 surgeon book at SM Plastic Surgery Korea so i took a picture of it, apparently Dr Lee is very famous for Breast augmentation. I did my arm liposuction and paransal implant and full face fatgraft with Dr Lee too. Right now I'm post operation 12 days and I'm back to my normal activities.

Thank you so much for the rec!
I contacted them and their service was superb :biggrin:
I feel much better about the info I have now

It was actually my upper eyelid but during the photoshop process I ended up pushing the outer corner too :biggrin: yeah that is my original eyeshape although i have been considering tightening it a bit, do you mind if i ask who your doctor is? canthoplasty is such a difficult surgery to perform which is why I have only considered it :/

hey there, as far as I know, there are a few clinics that offer online consultation provided you give them their pictures.

Yeah i contacted some clinics and k doctors :biggrin:
I was recommended Non-incision/Partial Incision DES

Prices range from 2,000-4,000
I know I am white so I have to pay more but what do you guys think?

Also I may go during times when clinics are not too busy(e.g December) cause I think you can get a discount then :3

Does anyone know if smaller clinics are 100% honest when you ask which surgeries would be best for you? As in suggesting the easiest surgery to treat the problem without telling you you need extra surgeries or more complicated procedures.

I'm looking into some combination of Double Jaw and/or ASO and maybe some facial contouring, and planning to contact Face Dental, EverM, maybe some lesser known (JUM Oral, Charm Cosmetic -- if you have info on them please lmk) and ask them what the best procedure(s) for me would be. I'm new to PS, can I trust what they say?

Here is my quote from The Face Dental
two jaw surgery 9,500,000 KRW
genioplasty: 1,100,000 KRW
mandible boarder shaving: 1,100,000KRW
zygoma 4,400,000krw

I'm pretty surprised, I messaged them on FB but I'm not sure if they know I'm not Korean (I am Chinese American, living in the US, people sometimes think I look Korean) so I do not know if I would be quoted a higher price at the actual consultation when it's obvious I'm not local.

Since mandible border shaving + genioplasty is basically V-Line, isn't this like a 2.2m krw vline? Maybe lower because I intend to do 2jaw? Probably going to skip the zygoma even though the price is low, not sure I really need it...